Chapter Eight | Bastard.

Out go the lights
In goes my knife
Pull out his life
Consider that bastard dead
Get on your knees
Please beg me, please
You're the king of the sleaze.

I could feel my body start to tremble with anger and I didn't know how much I could hold myself back. I didn't know what to do.

"You fucking dipshits" Mick mumbles, shaking his head at the band and their clueless manager.

"Hey baby, how you doin'?" Daniel smirks. I turn to Mick for support because I was beginning to feel like I could cry on the spot but I know I couldn't, I couldn't show that asshole how much he affected me and I couldn't show the weakness I felt in front of the guys, I didn't want to. He walks over and holds out his arms, that's when I knew I couldn't hold back any longer. I completely fucking snapped. I shoved him aggressively away from me, watching him stumble back.

"I told you to stay the fuck away from me! Why don't you ever listen?!" I shout angrily, continuing to push his hands away as he tries to continuously reach out for me. 

"Oh come on baby, let's go talk or something huh?" He cocks an eyebrow at me. I glance back to see Vince, Tommy, Nikki and Doc looking really fucking confused and I was just as pissed off at them as I was at Daniel, yeah they didn't know but couldn't they piece two and two together by the way I've coldly turned down conversations about him. 

"No. You had your chance to talk and you fucking blew it. I told you... we are done" I turn around to leave just as he grabs my wrist brutally and pulls me back in a threatening manner.

"Get your fucking hands off her asshole" Mick steps in fiercely, an angry twinkle in his eyes.

"It's between Eve and I old man" Daniel mutters. 

"I told Mick everything you piece of shit. You are nothing but a lying, horrible, cheating sleezebag and I don't want to see you ever again" My voice wavers, I try to avoid looking him in the eyes. His grip around my wrist gets tighter causing me to whimper softly as he gets into my face.

"Hey! Back the fuck up" Tommy walks over and pushes Daniel backwards. Mick grabs ahold of me and pulls me back into his arms. I shake my head, pushing away from his embrace. I couldn't stay to watch any of this any longer. I quickly turn my back and run as fast as I could away from all the shouting and the pain of seeing his face again. I never realized I could feel so broken from the actions of one person.... I loved him more than I loved anything else. I trusted him with all of my life problems,  he was my first fucking love and look where that ended up. I wasn't what he wanted. Those two years now seem like a waste of god damn time. I push through the doors to the entrance of the venue and let out the breath I was holding. I quickly glance around and decide to go rush over to the diner two blocks from here, I need to eat something. I feel like I'm seconds away from passing out.

"Eve!" I hear someone call after me, of course it had to be Nikki. I try to ignore it and keep my head down while walking down the street, hugging my small jacket tighter to me. He softly takes my arm and pulls me back gently against him. I spin around to face him impatiently as he looks down at me with a face full of concern.

"Hey, I'm sorry. We di.."

"You didn't know? Yeah... all those fucking times I got cold when the conversation changed to relationships or 'how Daniel was' and you still couldn't pick up on something being wrong?!"

"Oh come on... how were we supposed to pick up on that? Look, we're all sor..."

"Sorry doesn't fucking cut it Sixx. I'm pissed, I'm upset and I'm fucking mortified that everyone had to hear every second of that! Now everyone's going to know I got fucking cheated on. When will you all stay out of my personal life and give me a god damn fucking break?!" I yell.

"You're being fucking  ridiculous" He shakes his head. "I can't understand why all of us are getting shit for something we didn't know about. Maybe we wouldn't get involved in your life if you actually thought to maybe tell us more about it so we know what shit to fucking avoid" Nikki spits at me.

"My life is nobody's business but mine and that's how its going to stay, you stick to yours and I'll stick to mine" I seethe at him before turning my back on him and walking to the diner.

Nikki's P.O.V

I watched her walk away from me in a strop, part of me wanted to run after her but I knew if I did it would only end in a pissy argument where both of us get angry and decide to not talk to each other for the next few days. I sigh and turn back, about to head back inside just as the guards throw Daniel out who was trying to put up a fight. This dude was one of my good friends and he had been for years but now that I knew about what he had done to her and how he physically hurt her a few minutes ago, I couldn't even fuckin' look at him. I tried to ignore him and walk back inside but he only called my name. 

"Nikki man, where ya going huh? Come get a drink with me" 

I turn my head and shake it slowly, walking back over to him. Man I hated the fact he made her feel those ways, I know I'm a cheater but seeing it happen to one of the people I love most in the world infuriates me, I've been cheated on in the past and I know just how worthless you feel. 

"You should leave Daniel" I mumble. 

"Leave? Why would I do that? I'm back in town with my boys" He laughs, placing a firm hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off of me immediately and glare at him.

"I suggest you leave before you end up getting your ass beat kid" I threaten, anger gradually building up inside of me as I get into his face.

"My ass beat?" He smirks. "Go ahead then Sixx, show me what you got" 

Well you heard it, he asked for it...

In that moment I didn't hesitate to throw my fist back and launch it right into his fucking stupid face, knocking him out with one swift hit. I smirk as I watch him fall to the ground and dust off my hands before heading back inside to join the boys just hoping Eve would be back in the next few hours.