Chapter Nine | Trouble Is Your Middle Name.

Thinking bout the good times, baby
Remembering the bad
Memories of broken dreams
Only makes me sad
I keep fooling myself, now, baby
I got myself to blame
I should have known better, 
Cos' Trouble is your middle name

His front door opens and his mother stands there with a shocked expression on her face, one I hadn't ever seen before. 

"Hi Mrs. Wilson, is Daniel in? I've not heard from him in a while and I just wanted to come and make sure he was alright" I smile softly. She turns her head to look behind her with a weary look and then looks back at me with a sympathetic look.

"I'm so sorry love" Is all she whispers as she moves aside and lets me into the house. It was then I realized why he hadn't called or come to see me in the last few days. I couldn't believe I had put myself through all of this shit again, knowing I didn't trust him after the first time he had done it. I nod slowly with a stern look on my face as I storm down to the end of the hall and push open his bedroom door. There he was with a beautiful red head on top of him, completely naked and the sound of her moans filling out the room. I catch Daniels attention who immediately shoves the girl off of him and scrambles to his feet.

"Eve baby it's n..."

"Don't even fucking think about it. Spare me the damn excuses asshole, I believed your sorry ass the last time but I'm not doing it again this time" I whisper, trying to hold back the many of tears that were threatening to fall. He looks at me blankly, expecting me to just change my mind and leap into his arms. I was putting myself first.

"Bye Daniel" 

And I walked... and I didn't look back. Well not until now.

I stumbled down the empty streets, the air was warm and comforting which gave my mind more peace. I didn't end up going to the diner seeing as I found a cool little bar right next to it and you best believe that I got pretty fucking drunk. Well I am very fucking drunk. I giggle to myself as I watch my feet waver with every step I take, the alcohol playing tricks on my mind. I only decided to head back to the venue seeing as I knew there was an afterparty backstage in Nikki's dressing room and I knew I was able to drink alcohol there as freely as I fucking wanted. Nobody telling me no and none of those fruity cocktail shitty drinks.
After a twenty minute walk, I had finally arrived and pushed through the entrance of the venue being met by a group of press in the main area with cameras, just what I fucking needed.

"Eve? It's Eve isn't it? What are you to the boys and do you consider yourself a groupie?" A woman rushes over to me with a notepad and smart ass look about her.

"Do I look like a walking STD to you?" Is all I mutter, trying to push my way through but the flashes of the camera pushed me back. 

"Are Motley Crue as wild as they claim to be?"

"Do you consider yourself intimate with any of the boys?"

"Can you tell us about their upcoming album??" 

"Yo! Back up!!" I hear someone yell and in a quick second the attention was immediately taken off of me as the cameras began flashing rapidly. Tommy pushes his way through a few of the press and takes my hand, guiding me through.

"Is that your girlfriend Tommy?"

"Are you no longer on the market?"

I couldn't understand how the boys managed to deal with this kind of shit daily. I hate when the boys poke into my personal life so I can't imagine how it must feel when a bunch of strangers are so curious about their lives and what's going on in their dating world. Tommy leads me into the main hallway and shuts the door behind the press.