chapter 4

|cohen pov:| 3:47 am, i couldn't sleep and i was so fucking horny and y/n is sleep i don't wanna mess with her, but i had too. "baby" he said shaking y/n "baeeee wake up" he said in a raspy voice, "mmmm" she said sitting up "i'm horny baby can we" he whinned "you woke me up because your horny" she sighed "i know i know i'm sorry my dick feel like it's ready run off".

|y/n pov:| i know this man did not really just wake me up because he horny i wanna fucking sleep mann. "bae go to sleep we got things we gotta do tomorrow" i said to him laying back down, but he got up idk what he was doing because my eyes was close, i feel him grab my legs and pull me down to the middle of the bed and pull my thongs off "baeee stopp we have things to do tomorrow" you said trying to get back up but he hovers over you fully naked "well then things can wait" he said grabbing your neck and pinning you down, he took over and slam into you. you let out a loud ass moan "ugggghhhh" he grabs your neck more tighter "shhh no moaning" he tilted his head back when you clench because of the pain. his chain was dingling everytime he went in and out "cohen sl-llow mmm", he hits your g spot very hard "found it" he moan. he grabs both of your hands and pin them with one of his hands on top of your head, and started sucking on your sweet spot "uhhh fuck" you scream in pleasure. "didn't i say no more fuck-" "shit" he groans in your ear giving you shivers "fuckk" he groans again "why is your pussy so fucking tight mmm" he goes faster and deeper, your legs was fucking shaking "stay fucking still" he stops for a second and fix your legs and flips you around in doggy style, "stay still real quick for me princess so this don't hurt ok?" i nodded my head. i stay still and i felt him enter slow, i put my head into the pillow so he don't hear me moan. he grabs my hair and pull my head back "baby now count for me". feel him pull out and slams into me without no warning "fuckkk" you moan "no moaning, now count or you will get it worse. i'm not even in all the way" he not  fucking in all the way?????? huhhhh! "o o ne" you couldn't even talk your voice was shaky. his other grabs your neck and pull your body up a little, he slams again "ug mmm t two" "use your words, baby" he slams again going deeper "threeeee" you scream "good girl" he groans. he went faster and deeper i couldn't even count no more "i i c can't take it no more" you moan "just a little more for me, you can take it baby" he slams again your legs go tired and you almost fell out but he pulled you back up, you couldn't do it no more. you was moaning all over the place "shhh baby keep going you doing good" he whispers in your ear "uggghh" he gets that finally slam in "fuckkk" you screamed. he lets you go and let you fall on the bed.

1 hour later.... i woke up hearing a door slam and simone getting in the bed, i was laying on my stomach and i felt someone slap my ass hard "ouchhh" i hiss. cohen hover over your body and snuggle into your neck "get off of me your gonna break my back" you said pushing him, "no you feel soft" i felt something wet it my shoulder when i look up at him, his hair had water dripping off of it his jawline have wet spots on it i'm not gonna lie i want a round two right now. "ughhh plss baby your hurting me" you whined "fineee" ughhh his night voice he laid next to you. laying on the head board, you got up and sat on top of him, he instantly put his hands on your waist "want a baby" he said "we're 19 calm down when i'm 23 sure we can have a baby" you replied back "mmmm" he whined. "don't start cohen i'm tired right now come here i wanna cuddle"  you say wrapping your hands around him, "gn" he say kissing your forehead "gn", 8 mins later y'all both was knocked out. sleeping like some wild animals.