chapter 5

1 week later......
|y/n pov:| me and cohen were not on good terms, you been feeling sick lately & he wasn't helping at all i kinda got irritated. i was gonna get a tattoo today because i wanted to feel pain again i got bored and kinda depressed.

i woke up to cohen screaming on the game "baeee shut up i don't feel good" you scream at him "stfu" he replied, i got up and pulled off my shirt because i felt hot. i saw cohen eye me down, but i didn't really care i felt tied and had to get a tattoo i didn't even wanna talk to him or do anything.

i limp to the bathroom from body pains. 20 mins later i walk back out with no clothes on because i forgot a towel i just could tell cohen was staring, i looked mad tired in the mirror i couldn't even stare at my self. i tried to gain weight after the incident that happened, but nothing work i just threw the food up.

i grab some clothes and a towel and dried my self off

i put this on knowing i won't be coming back home in two days i grab a bag and puts some more clothes in

i put this on knowing i won't be coming back home in two days i grab a bag and puts some more clothes in. "where you going?" cohen questioned me as i kept packing "somewhere your not going" you hissed stop him "y/n stop i'm deadass where tf are you going" he said in a serious tone. i didn't answer him i just put some things i need like lotion and cream in the bag. i put my boots on and grab my phone off the dresser also my wallet. "i'm leaving if that's what you want me to say i sick of your attitude, i told you i'm sick like a millions of time you didn't even wanna take care of me as a boyfriend should, also calling me outta my name and shit" before he could talk you slammed the door and left.

when i got to the car i got stopped by cohen "come on i'm sorry plsss b-" you slap him "get tf off of me" you push him outta the door way "i'm not coming back for two or three days i'm taking a break you can go ahead and fuck anyone you want or break up with me i really don't care" you said in a dark tone. he stand there shock at what i said, i just slammed my door and pulled off without saying anything.

|cohen pov:|  "i'm not coming back for two or three days i'm taking a break you can go ahead and fuck anyone you want or break up with me i really don't care" i was so shock how she just gonna say that straight to my face, that kinda hurted. she slams the door and pull off without no goodbyes or i love you, i didn't mean it i swear i'm not in the right mind set right now. and she was sick and i didn't take care of her all i did was yell at her or make her feel more sick. "fuck" i mumbled, i really don't deserve this girl i just make things worse. i mean we're still young but i didn't mean to be cocky to her, i really love since we were 12 now we're 19 i need to step up and be a man. a man she would want.

|y/n pov:| i stop at a red light i hurried and grab my phone and played some music after that i block cohen on everything. finally some peace, i played addicted by jorja smith, young love by soi cleo, when i'm in your arms by soi cleo, all the stars by kendrick lamar & sza, she don't by ella mai, set him up by queen naija, night by ocean frank, all to me by giveon.

after them songs i made it to the nail shop i still had some time to do things before getting my tattoo it was 11:37, i call just in case to see if i can do a walk in "sure ma'am we do have walk in today" the nail lady replied "ok thank you so much". i walk in get my nails done my my favorite nail tec we was talking about my relationship "so you and sugar together still?" she said concerns "i'm taking a break that's why i'm here i gonna be outta town for two or three days, he been stressing me out i been sick he ain't help at all just yell at me" you sighed "awww poor baby" she said rubbing your thumb along your cheek "men are very handful imma give you that" she started to put the nails on "maybe one day bring him in so i can give y'all some advice i might bring my husband also my daughter" she smiled gently "yah i will he needs to get out of the house in stead of playing the game" you said in a chill tone and she nodded.

20 mins later she was done with my nails they were very pretty. i tried to give her a tip she wouldn't let me, i put 300 dollars in her purse & 50 on her desk with a note that said "you will need this money i wanna help you and your family if you would let me i have 1,000 on the card you can use it or give it to your lovely daughter of yours also i love you" i ended the note with a little heart and sat the card on top of it.

when i got back into the car i finish listening to the music i was listening to but i got a call, "hello?" you answered "baby i'm sorry " cohen said sadly "cohen i told you imma be back in two or three days get your self together when i come back you should be ready if you not i'm not coming back" you hung up the phone and he wouldn't stop calling. "yes baby" you answered again "i love you" he said kissing the screen, you smiled "i love you too".

|cohen pov:| "i love you too" she responded back "bye" i said hanging up the phone. ok now what does she mean by "get your self together" my attitude, umm i need a hair cut, go to the store and buy new clothes for me and y/n. get her a pet idk maybe plan a date when she come back.

|nobody pov:| cohen was lost in his thoughts while y/n is driving to get her tattoos....