chapter 20

you was wearing a night dress but you only had a few seconds to change so you just put a jacket on and some random slides and you left a note "i went to work a earlier shift for more money" even tho i didn't need it idk is this right or wrong. i grab my phone and charger and ran out the house when i walk out cohen was sitting in his car, you knock on the window "open up" you said he looks over at the window. he unlocks the door and you got in "so what do you want" you said sitting your phone down in your lap "umm remember when you told me i need to come as a man right" he said scratching his neck "i wanted to talk about something that i'm sorry for" he said putting his hands down "i'm sorry for cheating i know i say that a lot but right now i'm serious and also for lying to you not even a little a lot there's a lot of stuff i did wrong but never apologize for. i just want to have a family that's all i wanted but i just keep going outta my way either get high and say shit i don't mean or fuck my hoes to much they think i'm there boyfriend one bitch actually tried to make me buy her clothes worth 10k i'm like hell naww imma spend that shit on my daughter that's what i did" he said you laughed at him. "didn't i tell you not to spoil her" you said hugging his shoulder "she's my daughter too" he said rolling his eyes "but back to what i was saying i wanted to bring you some where wanna go?" he ask "yah sure" you replied with a little smile.

the truth is i can't get rid of julco like i can do to cohen like me and talk once in a while, like when he wants grace i bring her over there and we talk for a little then when i get home i get theses random messages. julco most def saw them too it didn't worry me out but when he started accusing me about cheating that's when i started cheating he was like trying to trap me or some shit like if i was a loose girl i'm really not i just had a few hook ups while being drunk he stress me. not only that he abused me more than 10 times he fucking scared me i don't like being around me like why would i date a fucking mafia son. he threatened to kill me if i ever went back to cohen here i am. cohen makes me feel safe loved and more even he cheats say hurtful things but he never abuse me. i was pregnant with julco baby but he beat the hell outta me that i end up loosing the baby i try to smile more but it just won't be a smile the only person that can make me smile is grace and cohen. i think my life was just meant to be fucked up i'm so fucking happy he doesn't touch my daughter cuz it would of been some problems also talked to my cousin about it julco bsf he believes me because every relationship julco had he abuse the girl in till she die but i'm not leaving my daughter here so before cohen could pull off. "wait i can't leave my daughter in there with him" you said seriously but you tried hard for voice not to crack "why? what happened" he hole mood changed to angry sad idk confusion "i i i just can't" you got outta the car when you walked in you ranned to graces room and then you heard a door open and you ranned out side "cohen turn the engine on now" you hear a gun load up he starts it you looked at grace while so many ducking thoughts go through your head. when you made it to the car you laid grace down and closed the door "is this car bullet proof if not fucking drive now" you saw julco figure stand in the door way and a bullet flew at the car waking grace "mommy mommy" she said scared "i'm right here baby lay back down" cohen starts to pull off as fast as he can.

bullets kept flying all i heard "I WILL FIND YOU Y/N ITS NOT OVER YET" he yells you flick him off. "you wanna explain something to me" cohen said looking back "just don't stop driving just get us far as you can not in this state or country"..... the end

a/n: ik ik this ending sucks but this story will past down to her daughter so don't be mad the story will begin august 27.
the journey of their new life but will julco come back will grace fight with her parents and her family gang?. we will never find out...... to be continued