chapter 8

i was sleep half way on the plane intill i heard we landed. i walk out of the air plane into the airport, it was kinda empty and quite some people where sleepy some where standing chatting. i get my luggage's and my keys getting ready to leave it was like "5:57" am. i wanted to post that i came back so i did

 i wanted to post that i came back so i did

luv.y/n: going home hoeeessss❤️❤️ finally
liked by cohenmusey, ayaatanjali others

loading comments

ayaatanjali: baeee come meet me
^luv.y/n: answer dm bebes

cohenmusey: i'm finally unblock love you
^luv.y/n: go to hell
^user67: 😭 why you rude to him

user89: we gonna act like they wasn't dead a month ago
^luv.y/n: *kidnap i don't wanna talk about it

i get a call face time call from cohen. "hello baby i saw your post so are gonna come back now?" he said in a tired voice "yah want some food baby?" you ask him, he nodded his head "why are you dress its like 6 am" you pulled your keys out to put it in the door to unlock your door. "for something you don't need to know about in till you get home" he held his phone up he was wearing a sexy ass suit, top buttons un button. you get in and pull your seat belt on and close your door, you sat your phone on your lap before turning the engine on. you start the car "what you wanna eat bud" you put your hands turning wheel "you" he said sternly tone "huhh what you say" you about to pull off but you hit the breaks "i wanna eat mcdonald's" he said putting his phone done running his hands through his curly hair. "ok".

i got are food. i drive up to the garage the opens and i drive in it, i stop the car and turn off the engine. i take off my seat belt and open my door, i bend over to grab my keys and my phone but i felt a pair of hands on my waist. i felt there left hand travel up to my neck gripping it tightly "gm" he said in my ear "cohen get off of me" you said trying to get his hand off of you "no gm back" he frown and get off of you "gm" you said grabbing the bag of food. "baby open the trunk for me and get my bags plss" you closed your door. you was ready walk in before he stopped you "don't go up stairs ok" he said in a serious tone "ok" you walk in. it was tea at the table freshly made you grab the cup and drunk it not caring who ever it was.

|cohen pov:| 2 days later |cohen pov:| i had everything ready, i bought her hella clothes, shoes, bags. a lot of things she wanted, i got the bath running bubbles everywhere roses around the tube sparkly bath bomb. it was very pretty i'm not gonna lie i wanted to get in it but it's for her i have to make her tea down stairs also i got a hair cut i have my suit on i need to put her dress out and the heels i bought yesterday idk if she will come late or in the morning so i woke up early around like 5:30 am. i walked down stairs i was fully dressed. i put the tea pot on the stove yes i put water in it i will never forget to put water in it, i went to the pantry and got two tea bags one for me and my beautiful baby girl that's gonna be coming soon. i went to the fridge and grab a lemon and cut it in half, i walk back to the stove and open up the cabinet that had the cups in it i grab two tea cups.

back to ~ |y/n pov:| i pull my self up on the counter while watching cohen grab all my bags in "so you went shopping for all of this stuff for the house" he said kinda confused. there were bags filled with towels and stuff for the bathroom, also a lot of plushies for my couch. i also got some makeup not even some a whole bag i wanted to try it out i don't wear make up like that only lip stick blush that's all. "yah we would probably need it for later" you took a sip from your cup, he lays the bags down and walk up to you where he was between your legs "i men's i bought it because the house is kinda empty we just moved here so-" he wasn't even listing to you. he went in for a kiss, his lips smashed on to yours. his hands travel to your waist, you whimper. he broke the kiss "you ok " his thumb rub against your bottom lip he kisses you again and lick his lips, he kisses you again but butting your bottom lip. he look in your eyes, watching them sparkle in lust.

he put his other hand back on your waist, his hands travel up to your cropped shirt he pulls on it "we can wait" he whisper in your ear, your body stiffen up from the tension from his voice. he pats the side of your thigh letting you know to get down, he went to the draw to get a blunt and a lighter "want some" he puts it in his mouth and lit it up. he in hale it, you watch all the smoke come from his mouth "not right now" you walk to the bag of food and bring it to the counter you open it and get your fries out and your honey mustard. you got back on top of the counter acting like there's no stools on the other side "princess get a chair".

a/n- smut???