chapter 7

i woke up from the sound of cohen moving around, i rolled over to look at my phone it see the time i saw cohen standing in the kitchen making coffee. he only had sweats on and no shirt so most def i'm gonna stare. before moving he turned around taking a sip of his coffee, awwwwww he got a hair cut he looked so cute "good morning" he said smiling at the screen.

you rolled your eyes cus you know what he was doing "did you just roll your eyes at me" he said shock "yes and i will do it again stop calling me baby" you mugged him "go take a shower" he said rolling his eyes "yah ok cohen watch when i don't come back home" you said in a serious tone so he could believe you "waittt i'm sorry" "i'm just joking" you chuckle getting up "imma call you back i'm ready shower". you was ready hit the hang up button "i wanna see you shower" he sat the down in front of him, his hands were on his face like he was a little boy "nope bye" you hung up and hurried and took your under wear off and bra and jump into the shower.

i went back into my laying in bed naked not knowing what to do on my last day here, on the other hand cohen blowing my phone up i answered "whatttt" you said annoyed "chill when you come back i have a surprise for you" he sat his phone up on his gaming desk "baby why is your forehead on my screen" he laugh "i'm naked that's why" you smiled. you put your phone down on the dresser and went to the closet and took a outfit outta the bag

same hairstyle to, you pulled your shirt half way down your head "baeeee" you heard cohen scream across the room, you didn't answer because you was pulling your shirt down

same hairstyle to, you pulled your shirt half way down your head "baeeee" you heard cohen scream across the room, you didn't answer because you was pulling your shirt down. when you was done you walk back over "should i leave early or" you hung up on him on purpose so you could leave the house.

you grab come random white shoes and left the house to new york, cars were driving everywhere. people waiting for cabs. you walk around the corner to go to the cafe to get some coffee and a breakfast meal, "umm can i have the caramel coffee with a breakfast meal plss" the guy put your order in but wouldn't let you swipe your card. "sir i need to-"
you got cut off "no it's ok" he said in a delightful tone "uhh ok" you was ready walk away "are you single" he ask "no" reply "mmm he not gonna find out" he said leaning over the counter "i'm so sorry but my bf is a killer" you said in a dark tone. the guy just stand there shock "uh im so sorry ma'am" you just rolled your eyes walking off to your table, you sat there and waited for your while doing that you pulled your phone out and watch a couple of tiktoks before a women walk up to you sitting your food down "did you order a caramel coffee and a breakfast fast meal" she said putting it down in front of you "yes and thank you" "no problem ma'am" she walk off.

hours later i got back home from shopping, talking, walking, doing everything you could do in a day. i just felt more sicker than last time i was with cohen i'm tryna remember was i on the pill.....jezzzz plss don't tell me.....i'm prego???.
i ran outta the door so fast not caring how i look i waved at a taxi so i could go to the pharmacy to get a pregnant test. as i get there i pull my phone out lookin at cohen text messages "baby what time you come back?" he texted like 12 mins ago, idk if i wanted to reply or no. you quickly grab the pregnancy test and went to grab some plan bs because i'm not having a child at this age not in this relationship. you payed and left..

i open my door locking it, rushing to my bathroom peeing on the test thing. i did another just in case, i sat for like 10 mins or 5 feeling like my body was aching at the moment. then i got a random facetime call "baby co❤️" i didn't wanna answer at the time, i press the red button. i look at the time to see when i'm gonna start packing "12:00 am" my flight is in 4 more hours so probably now i also bought a extras suitcase.

1 hour of packing 3 in bathtube.

i put this on and grab a black rip up hoodie, i grab my suitcases and my keys and my little bag that had my info in it

i got a uber to the airport, i sat down on my phone i keep getting tag in a post.

tiktokroom: looks like cohen got a new boo #newcouplealertthe new post the girl posted "my body is better"

the new post the girl posted "my body is better" .
liked by user626,others

loading comments

user17: yooo they said anything about breaking up is he cheating again
user19838: he got too many hoes idk why y/n dating him
luv.y/n: oh....
user98: she ain't dead??? he not dead???
loading more comments

i mean he haven't cheated once so i don't care, but her body is not better than mines i'm sorry.

luv.y/n: your might be better but let's not compare....
liked by tom.theboy, jiggy.turner, others....

loading comments

user798: ooo y/n ready beat a bitch ass
user878: i met her at the mall remember me?
^luv.y/n: yes baby dm me
cohenmusey: baby that picture is old don't listen to her
^luv.y/n: i don't care about her tell her never compare me to her
user8278: you didn't die???

loading more comments

"plane a arrived" they called, i got up and grab my bag from the chair. i ran my fingers through my hair letting all the stress off my self. i went to first class.