chapter 18

his girl sat in the front "hi" she said pulling her seat belt on "hey yoni" you said pulling the engine "y/n drive we got places to go" senail said "boy stfu" you said flicking him off. we get to my house and chill for a while and get a call from my dad. "we're going out for dinner get dressed" with me saying anything he hung up "welp looks like we're going on another dinner trip" y'all all sighed "we go out every week why ain't he tired yet" senail said "idk it better be a fancy place cuz imma dress nice" you said. i wondering about breaking things off with cohen no we don't live together or either do things we used too. he do be over my house 24/7 ik not gonna blame him cuz my little brother is the same.

we went to a store that was close to us and got some clothes

grace outfit

senails outfit

senails outfit

yoni outfit

yours

we all walk in i notice cohen wasn't here at all, 30 mins later he's still not here "i'll brb" you said getting up. you went to the bathroom and called cohen who didn't pick up. you texted him "baby you ok?" you texted and he left you don't read. that shit confused me.

i walk back out and put a face on *happy or excited* i mean idk which one. i put a happy face on and sat back at the table "everything ok honey" my mom ask "yah" you said pulling your phone out a text from cohen saying "yah im on my way i had to do some" he text "k" you replied. something about that text just made me wanna throw up idk he's just lying i know how he is. disgusted me.

when we was ready leave he pulls up when i put grace into the car and walks up to me and gave me a kiss on, the cheek. he never kisses me on the cheek when he haven't seen me in a while "hey" you said pulling the belt around grace lap "i'm sorry i'm late i want to show you something" he said and puts his phone and got on his knees. and pulled a box out. when i look at his phone it said "bebe is you done yet so we can go" the name showed us "daya sis". bebe???? this ain't no fucking alabama "will you merry me" the words echo through my head.

you felt like you was gonna throw up. and he kept say saying  "plss" and pulled you close to him. you him away and went to the trash ben that was close to y'all and threw up "no no" you struggle to say "what?" he looks at you mad "no cohen" you said pushing him away "why after everything i did in your house" he yelled and senail came running out of the car. cohen looks at you "i said no" you said closing the door that grace was in "senail get in the car" you said looking at him while cohen just keeps getting closer "i i" you cut senail off "just get in the car ok" you said with tears running down your cheeks. he nods.

cohen was a little closer "after everything i did" he said in your face "back tf up acting if you would do shit" you yelled back  "your a fucking slut" he said "oh i'm a slut your the one leaving the room every fucking morning 6am should i say calling some girl name daya so called "daya sis" so you think i'm ducking stupid you always come back to try to use me why tf did you even wanan get with me in the first place" you said pointing your finger at him "she said "bebe are you done yet so we can go. where fucking where cohen all the trust i had for you was you here to take my daughter" you raise a eye brow "i um" he struggled to say "did you fucking come back into my life to take my daughter did you" you yelled "don't fucking come around here no more i wanna see you gone not in this state" you said pushing him outta the way "i will burn every clothing you have in my house" you said walking to your car. he just stands there in defeat "fuck you" you said your last word before getting in the car.

he stands there and cried. yoni and senails staring like wtf just happened "i'm sorry that happened y'all ok" they stared at me with blank emotions "we broke up like 50 times i'm used to it" you rolled your eyes "i gotta move for real outta state" you said stopping at the red light "come live with us" senail said "you sure?" you turned around to him, he nods "positive really don't leave me there" he sighs "aww ard bet".

8 months later.... i just turned 23 the party was bomb asf specially with my family and stuff, cousins, aunts, uncles. everyone has gifts for me to keep forever to pass down to my daughter it was fun in till someone brought up cohen. "how's you and cohen" some lady ask i turn around and we made eye contact "we broke up 8 months ago" you said turning back around "w what i i'm so sorry i didn't know" you looks at her with a stfu face "what did he do" she ask changing her emotions to dark and mad. "used me" you smiled "imma be right back" she said and walk to my uncle he was big a built strong like a couch or some shit. he walks over to me and whispered "he shall stuffer" he with a little chuckle, he walks to this group of men and said something. they all look at me with evil smile "umm ma'am" you said getting up "ma'am" you said running to that women "why are they staring at me like that" you ask "oh honey they didn't tell you about are big ass mafia huh" she said taking sip of her wine "i was in one my self" you said scratching your head "killed?" she raise a eye brow "yes a lot indeed" you said turning your head to see if they was still staring and they was "they wanna talk. they won't bite probably julco" she said with a smirk "oh hell no" you said laughing "i don't want him" you said seriously "well" she said and they all walk over and approach you.

"hi my name is julco" he said shaking your hand "y/n" you said with a smile and look back at the women with a impressive look "you should be chris daughter right" one of boys said it's like 6 of them "i'm fernando" he said shaking your hand "nice to meet you" you said. and another one came "i'm martin" he said hugging you. he felt familiar "i'm your cousin" he said "we used to play out side when we was little i'm 26 now" them pictures of us at the beach "the beach picture" you said surprise "you latin or sum?" you ask cuz of his accent "yah that's are mafia sake snakes" he said with smile "don't you gotta a daughter" he ask "yah she should be in the kid area" you said looking at the kid area door. when you turned back to see julco staring at you "i got a daughter and son too wanna see" he said and you nod. after bonding and stuff i went to look for my grandma "mama where you at" you said looking around the bar seeing her flirt with this young boy "stop it nasty" you said pulling her up "hey" you said pulling her to the side "stop doing that weird shit where's my blunt" you said.

a/n- 2 more chapters to go and this story is done