chapter 19

you and her messed around and i got a text on my phone saying "it's not over yet" you say your cup down and look at the text confused "who is this?" you texted "don't worry about it" mmm ok i won't.

it been 6 months after that party, me and julco is talking but not dating so yah. i keep getting theses random text messages "y/n who's that boy you with" they text "uhh my boyfriend? how you know my name!" you text back.

heluvs

heluvs.y/n: always weird 🙄 @julcopolon  liked by derektrendz, cohenmusey

loading comments

cohenxy/n: who's that
^heluvsy/n: my baby ❤️

user80: you and cohen officially over??
^cohenmusey: who said that

i was going through my comments i keep seeing cohen reply to comments about us i'm confused i only let him see his daughter that's all. julco thought if the baby real dad was in her life it might be better, idk i agreed who wouldn't imagine growing without a father figure. today i had to bring grace over to cohens for dinner with julco, i also don't have his number no more i get his messages off my daughters ipad. sometimes they facetime here and there he be asking for me most of the times i be sleep. i pulled up to his house and there he was standing there with a girl, you didn't know who is was or either cared because i'm here for the food. you gotta the car.

 you gotta the car

graces outfit

mines kinda matching

grace is 8 now she has a phone a ipad everything she wants lord hella toys. "mommmmm dad texted me" she yells, you unlock all the doors and saw her hop out and you locked the doors back. "mom dad said tell mommy i need to talk to her when she's in side" ok??? we both walk in and i didn't sit but grace did and that girl so as cohen parents. i followed cohen to his back yard, he closed the door and lock it. we both sat down at the table, "so??" you said "i wanted to tell you that girl in there is my girlfriend" he said scratching the back of his head "ok?" you said with a little hand movement cuz i really don't care if that's your girlfriend or not. "i don't want her and i can't tell her that" he said palming his face "what do you want me to do about that" you said raise your eye brow. "get her away from me even if i try to break things off she won't leave me alone fucking annoying" he said laying his head down "tell her that cohen be a man stop being childish" you said pushing his shoulder playfully.

|???pov:| cohen and his baby momma walk in the back yard i wanted to spy on them but i wanna play her daughter first. after i was done playing with her i went to the backyard, i opened the door to her pushing his shoulder and he laughs. "you gotta be tough you know" she said he looks up at her and smile "ughhh your advice is so lame" he said rolling his eyes playfully "coming from a cheater sure" she said laughing "mmm atleast i really loved you i was just fuck yo in the head" he said staring at her smile "i miss your smile" he said rubbing her cheeks "and i don't miss your touch" she said pushing his hand away "mannn you capping". i don't like how there bonding it annoys me the way he hugs her when she brings his daughter over i don't have a problem with the baby you know it's just y/n. i fuck up there engagement because i wanted to and it actually worked by the way i was the one calling him every morning to check up on him did y/n do that no tf. atleast i was a good girl he should treat me how he treats y/n, if they ever get back together imma fuck everything up.

|y/n pov:| i hate this nigga but i have a boyfriend so i'm good "cohen you know i gotta a boyfriend stop it" you said looking at him seriously "and i got a girlfriend we equal" he said "look imma make a promise that i won't break i promise ok?" he ask "sure" you said smiling "give me your pinky" he held his out and held mines out "come closer" you came closer and he kisses you "keep this are secret ok?" he said you nod. when y'all turned around y'all saw his girl standing there angry "WTF GET TF OUT NOW" she said running to you "or what" you said crossing your hands "or i will kill you" she threatens you "oh i'm so scared ahhh" you said playing around. "your fucking kissing my boyfriend and you have one you fucking slut" she said yelling your face "your breathe stink" you said backing up "bitch and your ugly". "ugly???? oh bet" you pull your gun out and aim it at her head, while getting up she got on her knees "cohen baby plsss get her" she cried "naww im good let me enjoy the show" he said getting comfortable "you said you was gonna kill welp looks like your getting killed first" you said kissing the tip of the gun "any last words" you said smiling "YOU FUCKING CRAXY FUCKING SLUT THATS WHY I RUINED YOUR ENGAGEMENT YOU FUCKING SLUTTY WH" before she could say anything else you shot her in the head. "uhhh what did i hear oh i forgot your dead" you spat on her and went back inside. cohen parents were just staring at you in shock cuz what was on you "what?" you said getting your purse and your daughters ipad "come on grace" you said "mommy what happened are you ok?" she said lookin at the blood "yes baby i'm ok" you opened the front door.

i unlock my car door and saw cohen walking up to my car "uhh see you soon later or something" he said hugging his daughter "bye baby text me ok" he said kissing her forehead "ok" she said smiling "and y/n see you too" he said give you a hug and a side kiss "it's not over yet" he whispers and walks away. "it's not over yet"????? huh. i got back home and that word just repeats in my head, "baby you ok" julco ask "umm y yah i'm fine" you said fake smiling. it just don't feel right being with someone else you never actually spend time with "ok" he said drinking his beer "grace get ready for bed ok" julco said to he, she nods and leave the kitchen. "what's wrong baby" he said holding your face "nothing i'm just tired you know i was out all day" you said "ok i'm just checking". later me got in bed but i didn't go to sleep julco did, i'm not gonna lie i cheated on him 5 times already. i got a text on my phone but my phone was on the dresser so i rolled off of julco and grab my phone "you up??" the random number text me that was telling me stuff "yes why?" you texted back "it's cohen i'm outside get dressed" he texts. you look over at julco and waved your hand in his face to make sure he's sleep "ok here i come" atleast it gonna be fun i guess...

a/n: BE WHO YOU AREEE FOR YOUR PRIDEEE let me stop but yesss the most toxic relationship is back ❤️❤️ one more chapter and this story is ova.