chapter 3

"yo look right there" jimmy said tapping daryus shoulder, "what?" he said "cohen right there he ain't dead" he say pointing at cohen "shit we finna get set up" jimmy said "it's ok i have back up around the place" daryus said "ard but i have a feeling if he alive y/n alive" jimmy said to daryus he just nodded his head, idk even know if we are paired.

|y/n pov:| i was just sitting there thinking is i'm gonna leave or they gonna just leave me, plsss help india. you said in your mind, someone opened the door "get tf up now" they said grabbing you aggressively by your arm, you hiss in pain,
they pulled you up and drag you to another room. they walk to a room that was facing the stage with everyone i love down there.

|nobody pov:| the wedding started cohen and zarya was walk down the stage "no plss noo he doesn't love her let me go" you cried trying to get out of that man grip. "you may kiss the bride" he said, i watch crying he put his hand over my mouth and held a gun to my head. everything went black, a projector flash on the wall showing him hold me and cover my mouth with a gun to my head while i cry.

|cohen pov:| it went black a big flash on the wall "say bye to your bride" zarya said, before that man could pull the trigger he fell to the floor a girl was standing behind them with a gun.

|india:| i knew the whole plan me and y/n made i didn't know what she mean i had to kill i never kill before so this will be hard. when the lights went off i walk behind them gong to the room when the door close, i hurried and walk in.
i felt bad he was covering her mouth when zarya said "say bye to your bride" i shot without lookin and grab y/n that was crying "i made it i did it you ok y/n" she said holding me up "we gotta get outta here" y/n said to india "yes i'm ok it just hurted".

|y/n pov:| i got up and look down i did one of are gang signs  which means *kill* i grab india and took my heels off "india take your heels off we gotta run" she took her off. i took off running and took the gun from her, we turn the corner to see zarya standing there "you not leaving india what were you doing" zarya said with tears in her eyes "that was my dad" she said dropping "you was my bestfriend zarya and you do this because your jealous just admit it i didn't nun to you but cut you off for what you do you had me trap in a room for 30 fucking days how would it feel if that was you" you held the gun up and she lift her head up "shoot it" she screamed "you betrayed me you know karma is a bitch why would you fuck with me i wanted to live now look at me a fucking mess i'm fucking 17 now your still fucking childish don't know how to keep shit in the pass but i still love you forgive you but never forget" before she could talk you shot her in the head. her body fell to the ground "i'm sorry@ you said hugging her "i'm sorry zarya i wasn't there for you" you cried "i'm sorry" you feel someone hug you from behind "we gotta go" they said picking you up "i'm not done plss i have to apologiz-" you cried. you look down to see cohen holding you "baby i'm sorry too we gotta go" he said wiping your tears.

|cohen pov:| 3 hours drive we made it to the house. y/n was sleeping on my chest, we walk in i was holding her while she sleep tom show me where her room was. i laid her on the bed and took off the dress and put some new clothes on her, white crop and pajama shorts. i wipe her face off make sure it was clean and went down stairs to ask jimmy to order us some food and get us a phone. 30 mins later he came back with the phones and food, i went back up stairs to feed her she wasn't sleep she was moving around "baby you ok i got you some food and i clean you and change your clothes" he said sitting next to her "yess i'm ok i'm hungry asf" she chuckle sitting up "thank you" she said hugging you "am i allow to kiss you" she said looking at your lips "if i'm allow to kiss my baby" he said grabbing her face and giving her a kiss "i'm sorry i got you into this" he said rubbing her cheek with his thumb "ok let's eat i'm starving" he opened the bag that had the chinese food "did you get a my egg rolls" she said digging in "yup". y'all ate like there wasn't a tomorrow and chill.

|y/n pov:| i felt cohen open my legs and pull your pants off "cohen no not today"  he just look up "mmm" he got up and pull you into his lap "mmm plss" he groans on your neck "we just got back from getting kidnap cohen no" you tried to pull back but he didn't let you "fine" he sighs laying down pulling you down with him "gn i love you" he said kissing behind your ear.

3 years later |y/n| we moved again from a shoot out tom girlfriend gave are addy away to the opps because she got jealous of me and tom relationship me and him wasn't that closet we just talk about personal things we don't tell nobody else soo yah. me and cohen got are selfs together nomore depression, or less talkin. i'm not gonna lie we toxic asf but it's not my fault i go back i mean i want my kids to have this man eyes, he to sexy to let go to someone else. i also have my own house now i have three cars and that's all i'm kinda happy i got my own house because kuto and desi wouldn't stop bussing into my room when i'm tired, i wouldn't blame them tho.