chapter 6

y/n nails

y/n nails

i was just driving you turn *all pride aside* and song the lyrics to your self "if i give you what you want, here's what i need from you. to be the kind man that make loving so easy to do. give the same amount of energy you're giving now, and i will make sure to be the queen you give a crown. and boy, i hope being up front, cause how you say you in love when you treat me like a drug" that last part just hit me sooo fucking hard. i'm over here crying because i really want this man, i wished i never met him. tears falling from my face because i really cared for this man and he don't feel the same way back.

20 mins later i'm at the tattoo place. i get registered in proving my age to get a tattoo, i went to my room where i will be getting the tattoo. i layed on my stomach and let the man tat my back "so how old are you" he ask trying to be nice "19 you?" you ask back "22" he replied "you have kids? i'm sorry if i'm being weird" he was kinda cute i'm not gonna lie but i really didn't care i just wanted to leave this state. the tattoo on my back said "love or death" the tattoo under my boob said "cohen" with a little heart i just wanted to remind my self of the moments we had together, he also have my name tatted on his chest. "thank you so much have a good day" you said leaving, i get back into my car getting bored and put rules on by doja cat, i arrived to the airport, i got on my private jet and flew to new york.

when i got there people was staring at me like i'm a fucking zombie, "uhh hello" i said to the crowd "i thought she was dead", "is that y/n" they whispered "guys i didn't die i got kidnap i'm sorry i forgot about it" you said loudly so they could here "i'm just here to shop i forgot about" you sighed at there responds "i'm so sorry" one of your fans hugged you "it's ok i'm ok" you said rubbing there back "awww i miss this feeling of your fans hugging you here" you took hundred outta your pocket and gave it to the girl "omgggg thank you so much" she said joyfully hugging you "awww np baby" you said kissing her fire head.

i was walking around getting clothes and talking to people also one of friends are here my online bestie i finally get to see her name is eva. i took a uber to her house since my car is at the other airport, "thank you sir" you said to the uber driver before he waved and pulled off. you took a deep breath walking to the door with all of your bags some of them was hers as a gift, the door opened it was her mom "hi i'm chelsea idk if you remember me" you said grabbing the bags "omgggg evaaa she's here" her said jumping up and down happy "oh and also here" you pulled five hundred dollars out and gave it to her earning a smile "aww thank you so much" she said hugging you. i could hear eva coming down the steps i got ready and held her bags up with a smile she ran to me screaming "ahahhhhhhhh you never said you was gonna come why didn't you text me" she whined "it was a surprise also i'm taking a break from cohen so i wanted to stop by your house we can have fun i'm only stay in new york for like 2 days probably more if you want" "and these are your clothes remember the ones you told me to buy you" you said holding them up to her to grab "thank you" she said hugging you again "no problem let me in my arms hurt" you chuckle "oops my bad" you grab your bags and walk up to her room. it was big and pretty you put your stuff down "ok we have 10 mins before i leave" "pictures" eva said without no hesitation "ok"

 it was big and pretty you put your stuff down "ok we have 10 mins before i leave" "pictures" eva said without no hesitation "ok"

luv.y/n: liked by user1, nottcohen

loading comments

nottcohen: unblock me on everything
^ev.aaa: she block you on everything 😭😭😭?
^luv.y/n: why should i?
user1: ashhhhhhh i never knew was gonna collab
^luv.y/n: i came to visit i'm ready leave

i walk into my house fully exhausted. i drop my bags, and took my boots off i took off my shirt, i already had a shirt under it i walked down the hall to my room.

i took off all my clothes but kept my thong and bra on, i grab my robe that was laying in my bed and put it on. i put my phone on the charger so i could unblock cohen, the apple sign pop up on the screen i rolled over and grab my phone and unlock it. i went to his contacts and unblock him and ft him, "yess baby" he said i'm a tired voice "you ok?" you ask him changing the way you was laying you was on your stomach showing how you was laying "mmm no i'm sleepy" his hair was all the screen. i wish i was there "i can't sleep" his got even more rasper "what did you do today" you moved your head a little to the side, he groans at your response "mmm jerk off" you pause for a few seconds to calculate what he just said "i'm just joking" he laughed "i actually did something but you can wait in till you get home" he replied "i met my bestie today and gave away a lot of money" you sighed.

a/n- this a quick chapter i wrote