chapter 9

"no" you put a frie in your mouth "now" he said kinda loudly "ok ok" you rolled your eyes. he saw but you didn't care you just playing "i'm just playing baby don't look at me like that"
you hop down from the counter. he pulled his food and sit on one of the stools next to you, "so what you do in new york" he said stabbing the whole on the cup.

|cohen pov:| "uhhh i gave away to this young little girl she was so cute idk how much i gave her. i went to my bsf house i collab with some people, i think sleep think about how you have you been while i was gone" she said playing with her hands. you grab them "why you nervous" you pull her closer and gave her a kiss "baby it's nothing to be nervous about thinking about me and stuff i get it your shy aww" a laugh escapes her mouth "your smile beautiful" you said stroking her cheeks "when we done i got a surprise up stairs ok" "ok".

we get up stairs i had her eyes covered with a scarf. i pulled her into the room that was filled with clothes and shoes she wanted "ok take it off baby" you whisper in her ear "ok" she struggled to say. the way i'm teasing her she won't be able handle this, "don't open them yet" you grab her by her waist and pull her into a hug "open now".

|y/n pov:| "open now" the room was filled with candles bags and fruit "cohen you didn-" he turned me over "you said if i get my self together we can be we again don't forget that" he kisses my forehead "now go open them" he chuckle letting you go. you ran to the big bag, you pulled out three boxes

 you ran to the big bag, you pulled out three boxes

theses heels

theses heels. they were so pretty the black ones could go with anything, the blue brings out the bright colors, the good gives luxury "you need to schedule a date so i can wear thoses" you said pointing at the gold ones "a expensive restaurant" you get to the other big box's it had a big pokémon plush you wanted "this is going on my couch too i can't wait" you watch cohen smile at while you get over excited about everything. you get to the last thing it was small unexpected, it had a note on it "pull it up" cohen said. you pull it up and read it "i'm sorry for not being there for you when you needed me i wanted to keep a promise that will never hurt you again actually i meant that all them hoes posting about me is jealous about you. i just want you to know your beautiful, gorgeous, prefect i don't wanna hear that you hate your self or your body your literally perfect. but i want you to take this ring of mines i have for you." you turn around and see cohen holding a ring "i wanna keep my promise safe with you" he held his hand out signaling you to hold yours out. he slide the promise ring on your finger, it slide on so perfectly "see your perfect" he said kissing your forehead "i love you baby ok" he wipes the tear from your cheek "i love you too" you kiss him on the lips. he held the kiss for longer and longer in till it turned into a heated make out section. he grabs your waist pulling you up around his torso, you chuckle in the kiss giving him access to add his tongue, his kisses were so wet so tense i couldn't let go of him. he walks up to the bed and push the stuff off laying you down not breaking the kiss

|cohen pov:| she don't know how long i wanted to fuck her. i want to fuck her so hard but i can't. you push everything off the bed and layed her down not breaking the kiss, you pull your kiss down to her chin to her neck. leaving love kisses on her neck. you felt her hand pull you down more "don't rush me baby" you felt her travel in your room pants, glazing on your man part. you groan "stop" you whispered in her ear. she do as you say "take it all off" you got up and unbuckled the belt and unzipped your pants, you watch her take off her too reveal nothing under it, you smirk. you unbutton your shirt, she was already fully naked "legs spread, arch that back". you was gonna give it to her raw and rough she deserve it. you walk up to the bed.

|y/n pov:| i heard his foot steps. nothing new i think i'm not on the pill i ranned out. you felt his hand go up and down your back to your ass. you yelp from his touch, i was to attach to his touch it drives me crazy. he ran his fingers up your wet pussy "already wet for me huh" he bends over you. he grabs your neck pulling you back to his chest. you whisper, "shhh baby" he voice lows down smoothly. this is something new, he never talks like that i hope he does this more. you was craving for him, him only and his self i needed him, inside of me. you felt his tongue lick your neck to your ear "uhh" you moan you couldn't take it no more "plss baby plss i need you" you whisper "pls" you cried. he took his hand off you making you fall to the bed, he grab the back of your neck and pinned you down harshly. you felt his tip tease you stealing your pleasure away from you, he other hand went to your waist, he leans in a little you felt his tip entering "oh god" you pant. a groan left his lips, he keeps going in and in. is it in all the way??..... he take his hand off your neck grab a hand full of your hair making you yelp again. "calm down baby" he goes in and out, you tried not to moan so bad you push your head into the pillow. but he pulled you up "no i wanna hear" he hand that was on your waist traveled to your ass. he pulls out and go back in deeper this time making you gasp, he hand goes back to your waist. your hand travels to his hand holding it. he goes in and out again but deeper "uhh fuck" you moan "mmm". moans leave your mouth "pls baby faster pls" you whimper, he lets go of your hair and grabs your waists in a good fern grip. he slams fully into you "ughhhh" you scream "uhhh you so gorgeous" he slams again "mmm" you bit your lip "uhh" he groans. he was giving ass shots intill you came but it wasn't over. he flips you around "watch me fuck you don't look no where else but me ok" you nodded your head, he slams into you, you scream "ughhhh plss ah fuck" you moan. he smirks he went balls deep inside you, you couldn't even speak. he groans "i love it when you scream seeing you in pleasure" he groans again "i love it when you call me baby" "plss baby i'm close" you moan. "i swear if i catch you sleeping with someone else i will fucking kill you" he grunts "plss i'm close faster" you mumbled "faster?" he said you nodded. he went faster and faster in till you finally came "oh god" you let out your last orgasm. your eyes roll back from the last bit of pleasure you would be getting to night. cohen came up to you and gave you a kiss "imma bring you to the bath ok?" you nodded you felt him pick you up and bring you to the bathroom.