chapter 10

i woke up in my bed on top of cohen. my hair was tied and my clothes were changed, his hands was in my shirt. was he playing with my tatas while i was sleep, it's given "bae" you tap him "baby i gotta pee". you kinda grind on him while trying to move your legs. a moan left his mouth "stop moving" he whispers his eyes still close. " i gotta pee" you pull the covers off revealing his tone abs, he pulls his hands to your waist and grip them. "i said don't move" he pulls you back down. you sighed and layed your head down.

5 months later.... i notice i been eating more my stomach getting bigger throwing up every morning. intill i found the pregnancy test i took in new york, it said the pregnant. i didn't remember to take it out the bag when i got into the house i was so tired but i think i can rise a child my self. cohen left me for some girl idk i didn't care we all ways break up and go our own ways. i went shopping for some clothes also i moved to la so i can get a better place for me and my child, it was a 2 bed room and 3 bathroom apartment i mean i didn't wanna buy another house so i got and apartment it was nice and pretty for a small family. i got a few things for the baby i don't know the gender yet, so i didn't buy clothes. i never post full body pics no more so they won't see my stomach i mean i don't want my business out i also cancel meetings and collating with people. i been trying to start a youtube channel for my journey but i gotta tell cohen i'm pregnant first it's not fair to let the world know before the actual dad get to know.

|cohen pov:| i was sleeping in my bed with my girlfriend and i got a call from y/n. "hello y/n" you said in a concern tone "i wanted to tell you in the best way but i couldn't but i'm pregnant..." her voice crack struggling "it been 5 months" she couldn't talk no more "y/n" your voice softens "i gotta a girlfriend now i'm sorry but i can't be there for the baby".

|y/n pov:| "i gotta a girlfriend now i'm sorry but i can't be there for the baby".  that's all i needed, he wouldn't be a good father anyways. "ok" you hung and just say there, so am i supposed to tell my baby she or he don't have a dad that's just fucked up fuck up all the way.

5 years later... "gracceeeeee come here" you hurried up and put her food in a bowl, she walk outta her room and ran to the counter where the food was "momma when can i see dada" you ignore her question but you wanted to answer it "when he wants to see you baby" you gave her the bowl of food you made. sat there and watch her eat she look just like cohen, hazel eyes curl hair, gets smart some times, his smile. she look at you "you ok" she said "yah come we gotta get ready" i'm taking her to target to get some more toys the other ones are not considered for her age so she more for the big girls. i talk to derek and vallyk mike and all of them. grace is going to be going over there there making a yt video "watching are niece for 24 hours" yah they call her niece cuz they don't got one yet also derek got a baby on the way so him and his girlfriend wanna know how it's like to raise a little girl. i talk to zani and kobe they still together i don't wanna talk to zani like that no more because what she did but i gotta let her see my daughter imma make kobe come and pick her up next month. also derek video is gonna be a daughter reveal i never showed my daughter face on the internet because i don't want people to bully her in the comments "oh your baby is ugly" that i did post a baby picture

 also derek video is gonna be a daughter reveal i never showed my daughter face on the internet because i don't want people to bully her in the comments "oh your baby is ugly" that i did post a baby picture

luv.y/n: she's 3 months now i couldn't be hiding her for long, welcome baby grace. liked by derektrendz, vallykpena
others

loading comments

user3: wholes the father
^luv.y/n: y'all will never know

user9: awww she so cute
^derektrendz: she smells good to you know that newborn smell

mxkechong: i'm coming over to see her tomorrow
^luv.y/n: bring some baby milk pls i ranned out

use89: is cohen the dad??
^user1008: that's what i'm saying
^user1837: i think cohen is the dad

2021, july 23

all theses comments asking if cohen is the dad y'all will never know in till he claims her.... i get grace dress into a red and white shirt with some dark wash jeans. you pick her up and her ipad "you ready baby" you smile hold her up "yes mommy" she laughs. you put her in her car seat and strap her in, you close her door and open yours and get in.

it's like 12:00 pm now i drop grace off at dereks idk what to do now i'm sitting in walmart parking lot smoking. not a cigarette i know better, i'm just bored i miss my daughter all ready. should i post?? idk probably actually no. i put out the blunt and got back into my car i got a text on instagram "hey umm y/n it's a party that starts at 1:00 to 12:00 am at ***** street" "mmm should i go" you say pulling off to the hair store "yah i'm already at walmart and the hair store i get some stuff before that party".

you got some hair stuff when you got home you started to do your hair. you used a blow dryer and a curl brush to make loose curls or waves it was a cute hairstyle you did your edges after and did your make and got dressed.

 you used a blow dryer and a curl brush to make loose curls or waves it was a cute hairstyle you did your edges after and did your make and got dressed

hair style

make up

outfit

you grab a black purse your mom gave to you. you grab your phone and your other stuff such as, perfume, lipstick & lip gloss, id, driver license, credit card. i think that's all. i'm finally 23 now i get to drink and what ever i want hot girl summer. you smiled in the mirror "wow if i was with a pretty man he would of called me pretty and gorgeous but i'm not ready yet i gotta see what my daughter think about having a new father" your smile fades "if anyone would really love me".