Chapter - 11

(Alright Cocksuckers, Y'all Know The Drill. I'm Very Late Again, I Know. I Kinda Lost Touch With Wattpad. So Yeah. Enjoy.)

May 31st (The Festival Day)
Thursday
The Cafeteria
12:23 PM

(Y/N POV)

I Was Chillin With The Boys, Just Gobbling Whoppers Down Our Throats. So Glad I Have Literal 0 Restrictions. Only With The Kill Kids But Thats Pretty Much It. I Heard We're Getting People From All Across The Globe Here Now. Maybe Even Some VERY Strange People.

Soap: *Deep Voice* "Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Big Mac, Whopper"

The Rest Of TF141: "Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Big Mac, Whopper"

We Acted Like Caveman, Banging Sticks Against Another Stick And Just Chanting

Goodwitch Came In And Saw What The Caveme- I Mean TF141 Were Doing

Goodwitch: "Jesus Christ Guys, You Gotta Stop That, Its Annoying"

My Entire Team And I Looked At Goodwitch And I Did A Caveman Pose

TF141: "HAMBURGER, CHEESEBURGER, BIG MAC, WHOPPER" Yeah, We Chanted That Until Goodwitch Eventually Left

Everyone Shared A Good Laugh And We All Sat Down Again And Started Munching On Our Food. 

Price: "Ay, Check This Out, The Festival Is Today, And I Got The Organizer To Give Me The Entire List Of People Arriving There. Most Of Them Just Students From Other Regions. But These Names, Y/N, You Might Wanna Check Them Out"

Price Handed Me A List Of Students With Some Names Underlined

Alcina Dimitrescu

Bela Dimitrescu

Cassandra Dimitrescu

Daniela Dimitrescu

Rosemary Winters

Chris Redfield

???? Heisenberg

William Burkin

(3rd Person POV)

Y/N: "No... What...The Fuck..."

Y/N Sounded EXTREMELY Scared. Almost As If He Knew These People (Oh Yes, Bringin In The RE Franchise. Fuck You.)

Price: "What Happened, Also, I've Heard Of The Dimitrescu's. Heard They Really Pack Alot Of Punch"

Y/N Looked Price Dead In The Eyes And Said

Y/N: "Price... Soap.. Ghost.. There's Something I've Been Wanting To Tell Y'all.."

Their Ears Perked Up And They Were Now Fully Focusing On A Very Pale Looking Y/N

Y/N: "Y'all Know How Time Here Goes Slower Than Any Of The Other Worlds We've Been Into?"

Tf141 Nods 

Y/N: "Yeah.. Well In My 6 Months Out, It Was 22 Years On Earth, And In My 22 Years There.. Alot Had Went Down. Lemme Explain. First. Lets Get Through Classes And The Festival. I'll Explain When We Get Back To Our Dorms For The Night."

They All Nod And Go About Their Days, Until It Was Time To Go, Weiss Knocks On Their Door And Tells Them To Get Ready Fast.

The Boys Come Out With Their Military Gear Equipped. Just Y/N Who Stood Out. Because Of His Entirely Different Apparel With A Half Sleeve, His Entire Tatted Arm Was Showing. No One Else Had Tattoos Aside From Y/N.