Chapter - 9

May 30th (A Full Week After The Cardin Incident)
Wednesday
?????
Afternoon (-ish)

(Y/N's POV)

'Ugh... Where Am I..?' I Thought To Myself Before Coughing Because My Throat Was Dried Out. My Vision Was Blurry. Where Is Everyone? Wait... Did The Shadows... I Gotta See Them... And I Gotta See Them Now.

I Got Up, My Vision Clearing And My Legs Feeling Dead. I Ran Towards The Door To See Nothing. Empty Halls.

I Ran To Our Class And Busted Through The Door.

Y/N: "IS EVERYTHIN OKAY?!" I Said Breathing Heavily. Soap, Price And Ghost Sat There Wide Eyed While The Entire Class Gasped At How Sudden His Return Was.

Price: "G-Gaz? You're Alive? The Shadows Told Us You Wouldn't Live Through It"

Y/N: "I Dont Know How I'm Alive Either. I Just Got Up And Ran Here Straight Up. Did The Shadows Hurt Anyone?"

Soap: "No. Except Cardin, The Jackass' In The ICU. He's Almost Dead." Rage Filled My Eyes.

Weiss: "Y-Y/N? Are You.. Okay?"

Y/N: "Yeah... I'm Fine"

I Got Into Class. Limping As My Legs Felt Weak. I Fell As I Almost Reached My Seat

Soap: "Oooohhh He Needs Some MILK!" Ghost And Price Chuckled A Bit. They Were Still In Shock At Me Comin Back.

I Reached My Seat

Y/N: "Fuck You Soapy D." The Boys Chuckled. Y/N L/N Was Back

///// T I M E S K I P   T O   G L Y N D A ' S   C L A S S /////

I Woke Up Just To Fight.

Goodwitch: "Its Your Time To Fight. Who Wants A Go?"

I Raised My Hand Along With Weiss.

Goodwitch: "Okay, Then Go Down Into The Field"

I Had Rip And Tear By Mick Gordon Playing In My Ears. This Girl Was Clapped.

We Both Reach The Lower Level Of The Battlefield.

Weiss: "You Aint Ready For This!"

I Just Stood Silently. I Couldnt Be Arsed To Speak Right Now. I Kept My Stare Onto Her Eyes. She Felt The Pressure.

Y/N: "No Grudges. But You're Goin Tf Down"

Weiss: "Like Your Best Friend?" TF141 Looked Shocked. They Knew A Serious Ripping And Tearing Was Coming.

I Launched Myself Towards Her And Used Soap's Revenge To Down Her Aura in 1 Bullet. I Grabbed Her By Her Neck And Looked Into Her Eyes. She Knew Her Doom Was Here, She Tried Escaping But I Am Not Gonna Let Go.

I Threw Her Against The Wall And Ran Towards Her And Kicked Her Face Right Into The Damn Wall. Not Givin Her A Second To Breathe, I Kept Punching Her Again And Again. Non Stop. Her Health Went Down 100% By The Time I Delivered 2 Punches. The Rest Were Just The Dessert After Dinner.

Goodwitch: "Y/N STOP NOW. YOU'RE GOIN TO KILL HER"

I Stopped. I Didnt Wanna Kill Her... I Want Her To Suffer

Y/N: "ENOUGH. I WILL NOT TAKE ANY FURTHER REFERENCES TO MY BEST FRIEND'S DEATH'S.. I WILL HURT YOU SO BAD NOT EVEN YOUR PARENTS WILL BE ABLE TO IDENTIFY YOUR UGLY ASS. UNDERSTOOD?!?!"

I Looked Back At Weiss. I Gave Her A Healing Effect... I Did Say I Wanted Her To Suffer But... I Kinda Have Fallen For Her Too... Not That I'll Date Her. Just A Lil One.