Chapter - 16

6:37 AM
Y/N L/N
Motel Room

Ugh... What In The Fuck Did Newton Smoke When He Invented Gravity. And Ik, He Didnt Invent It, He Found It, Shut Up Reader.

Anyways. I Have Awoken. Now What The Fuck Is My Arm Doing Under Rose? And Bigger Question, What Is Rose Doing Here?? Da Fuckeroo?

I Get The Brightest Idea To Wake Her Up... With An Airhorn.

As The Airhorn Went Off, Rose Got Up Faster Than Lightning And...

She Fucking Bitch Slapped Me. BITCH SLAPPED.

Y/N: "OW, WHAT THE FUCK JARED FROM SUBWAY?"

Rose: "Huh..?"

Y/N: "Uhhh Nevermind. But Still, What The Fuck Is You Doing In My Room?"

Rose Had A Small Blush On Her Face And Said

Rose: "Can I Explain Later? Uhh Why Dont Ya Go Do Your Own Thing For A While, When You Get Back, I'll Tell You Somethin. Cool?"

Y/N: "Eat Shit And Live. I'm Goin To Go Shower."

I Got Up And Went To The Shower While Rose Was Recollecting Her Thoughts, Or Just Depressed. I Dont Know, Dont Care.

10 Minutes Later, I Hop Out The Shower, Why Did It Take Me 10 Minutes? Uhhh Ask John F Kennedy, I'm Sure He Wouldnt Mind A Head.

I Came Back To See Rose Lookin Down, As To Thinking Something? And Surprisingly, She Had Her Hat On, Which I Hadnt Even Noticed Was There At All.

Y/N: "Alright. Lets Talk. What's On Your Mind. You Look Like You're Thinkin Too Much."

I Sat Down Beside Her And Asked

Rose: "Do You Think Birds Are Real And Not Mind Controlled Robots Sent Out By The Government?"

Y/N: "Oh Shit, That's A Good Question.. But They Obviously Work For The Bon Jour Night Club."

Rose: "What? I'm Talking About PHYSICAL Birds"

Y/N: "I Thought You Was Talking About The Bird Twins"

Rose: "And Why The Fuck Do You Know The Bird Twins?"

Y/N: "VERY Good Question Uhhhh Unfortunately For You, I Shall Not Answer The Question."

Rose Just Chuckled And I Smirked A Little

Y/N: "Alright. Now That The Jokes Are Out Of The Way. What's Really On Your Mind?"

Rose Started Blushing Like Crazy.

Rose: "I- I- Uh Well, Me And Alot Of The Girls From Beacon Really Like You. Like... Alot.."

Y/N: "Oop- Okay, I'm Outta Here, I'll Uhhhh Message Or Come Talk To You When I Make My Mind Up"

And I Threw Myself Out The Room. I Did Like A Select Few Of Them But The Rest I BARELY Ever Hung Out With.

I Need Loads Of Time Just To Get Used To 2 People, They Really Think Imma Just Accept, What, 20 People's Request To Date Me?

I Need To Talk To The Lads. I Headed On Down To The Cafeteria And There They Were. Munchin And Crunchin.

I Headed On Over To Them And Sat Down Next To Them.

Y/N: "Ooo-Wee. I Got Some Shit For You TODAY."

Price: "What Is It This Time? Got Your Underwear Stuck On The Door Knob?"

Every Male Who Heard That Screeched To Themselves.