Chapter - 15

(Ye Ye, I'm Back Before 2022, So Again. I'm Basically Writing Off Literally Brain Stormed Shit. Do NOT Take This Serious Or As A Story That You Could Take As Serious.

Also, 2k Reads LES GO)

Y/N: "Got Any Idea As To Where This Stupid Monster Might Be?"

Chris: "Nope. He's Hiding. I Heard Him But He Only Brought Out His Other Demons."

From Where We Left Off, Y/N Has Reached Chris And They're Currently Finding The Monster Of The Swamp. Tho He's Nowhere To Be Found.

Y/N: "Did You Check That Shack?"

Chris: "No. I Thought He'd Be Around Here So I Didnt Check It."

Y/N: "Well Get Your Shit Together Asshat, We're Goin In."

Chris Sighs And Nods. They Head On Over To The Shack. Nobody Is Around. There's A TV, A Bed And The Flask.

Y/N: "Okay.. Werent We Supposed To Kill The Monster For This?"

Y/N Stood A Great Point. They Were Supposed To Kill The Monster To Acquire This, Which Means That Somebody Already Did Kill It.

They Took The Flask And Talked To Ethan Via Comms.

Y/N: "Ethan, Head Over To The House With The Chimney, Me And Chris Are On Our Way."

Ethan: "Got It. I'm Nearby So I'll Probably Meet You There."

Y/N: "Rog' , Out."

Chris And Y/N Walked Through The Broken Village, Killing Some Monsters In Their Way

Y/N: "Ya Know, This Town Does Look Good In The Winter But These Monsters Do Be Buzz Killin My Vibe"

Chris: "*Scoff* They're Not The Only One."

Y/N: "Hey! I Got Feelings Too Schewpid >:("

Chris Just Looks At Him And They Both Start Chuckling

As They Made Their Way To The House, They Saw A Big Wolf

Y/N: "Ayo Look At The Size Of That One Holy Shit"

Chris: "Damn. He's A Chonky Boi"

Y/N Nodded And They Moved On As They Didnt Wanna Mess With It.

Upon Entering The House, They Saw Ethan Taking A Nap On One Of The Beds. Y/N Got A Good Idea To Wake Him Up.

Chris: "Y/N, No. Dont."

Y/N: "Y'all Aint Fun No More"

Y/N Said As He Started To Fake Sob

Chris: "Tollywood Movies Have Better Acting Than This"

Y/N Looked Back At Chris, Clearly Offended

Y/N: "Shut Yo Bubble Gum Dum Dum Headass The Fuck UP, You Have No Right To Be At Such Asshole Level, Bartholomew Chungus The IIIrd Wont Approve"

Chris Just Chuckled And They Woke Ethan Up. After A Few Hours Of Rest, They All Got Up And Headed Towards The Factory.

Y/N Was Singing "Can I Put My Balls In Yo Jaws" Out Loud While Chris Was Dying Of Laughter And Ethan Felt Disappointed

Y/N: "Can I~, Can I~, Can I- Wait Hol Up There's A 4th Flask Right There In The Uhhh Umbrella Thingy"

Y/N Pointed Towards Something In The Middle Of The Grounds They Were In.

(A/N: I Fucking Forgot What It Was Called, No Blame Me)

They Headed On Over To The Thing And He Was Right. It Was Yet Another Flask. Of The Head.