Chapter - 13

(Ayo What Year Is It Again? 2021 Right? Feels Like I Havent Been Here Since WW2. Anyways, I'm Finally Somewhat Back From My Deep Wattpad Slumber. And Oh, Btw, Keep Clear Of The Fact That I Really Just Write Anything. So Dont Take This As An Actual Serious Book. This Is Just YTP In Text Styling.)

A Year Later
3rd POV
Chris' Office

Y/N: "So If I Heard Correctly. You Put Milk AFTER The Cereal?"

Chris: "Yeah"

Y/N: ".... And You Tie Your Laces On Timbs? Yeah I'm Sending This To The Cops."

Chris Chuckled And Shook His Head

Chris' Radio: "Baseplate To Alpha, We Have Received Numerous Reports Of A "Godly" Entity Roaming Around The Winters Residence. We Advise You Keep A Close Look As It Might Be Something Serious"

Y/N: "Or Complete Bullshit But Ya Know, It Is What It Is" Chris Giggled At That And They Both Went Back To Keeping An Eye On Ethan's House.

Y/N, Chris And 2 Others Were Sent To Keep A Close Eye On Their House Because Of Some Weird Entity.

Y/N: "How Much You Wanna Bet It Was Just A Bum Who Just Looked Somewhat Good?"

Chris: "Bank In A Quick 10 Dollars On That Bet."

Y/N: "10 Dollars? You Broke Ass Bitch"

Chris: "Look, That Person Looks Like The One We Noticed On The Camera Feed."

Y/N Looks In That Direction To See That Indeed, The Figure Did Look Like The One From The Camera Feed.

The Figure Looked Right At Them And Had A Very Evil Smirk. She Vanished Into A Little Orb And Flew Into The House

Y/N: "AYO SHE LOOKED AT US, SHE'S IN THE HOUSE, WE GOTTA GO. NOW."

Chris Nodded And Radio'd It In To The Other 2 Soldiers Sitting In The Car Behind Them. (Context, Y/N And Ethan Were In 1 Car And The Other 2 Were In The 2nd Car)

Y/N Jumped Out Of The Car Along With Chris And Went Along With Chris' Plan. Shock And Awe.

One Of The Soldiers Went To The Back And Cut The Power (He Copied Gaz, What A Cunt. #GazSuperiority)

The Other Soldier, Rock_Puncher69 And FartSmella420 (In Chronological Order, A Soldier, Chris And Y/N)

We Waited Until The Power Was Cut Off, As Soon As It Did, Safeties Were Off And We Busted Down The Door. Shooting "Mia", Y/N Knew It Wasnt The Real Mia Because He Felt Her Aura, It Wasnt The Same.

Chris And The Other Soldier Went Upstairs To Check On The Baby That The Winters Had. Rose Or Something Like That? Probably.

Chris Brought Rose Down To The Main Level

Ethan: "What The Hell, Chris? Y/N?! What Are You Doing To My Daughter?!"

Y/N: "SKSKSKS And I Oop"

Y/N Drew His Revolver With An Extended Barrel And Dragonsbreath Rounds And Shot Rose In The Face

O/S: "Boss.. You Killed A Child... Great Job! Thats Why You're The Best Boss"

(A/N: Wtf Rose Isnt Supposed To Die You Cunts.)

Take 2

Y/N: "Ayo Look... I Aint No Child Abusa. But Holy Shit Do I Wanna Shoot Your Daughter In The Chest"

(A/N: You Ni-)

(Take 3)

Chris: "Ethan. No."