Chapter - 17

(Y/N POV)

It Has Been A Few Months Since The Whole Tournament Thing. Me And The Boys Pulled Out The Tourney After The Dimitrescu Incident Because Of How I Lashed Out.

But, Dont Mean My Life Got Boring.... Okay No, It Did Get A Little Bit Boring, But I Did Accept Blake And Weiss For A Relationship. So That's Something.

No, Not Ruby Or Yang. It'd Be Weird To Date My Step Sisters. Blood Related Or Not, Its Still Weird. (Shots Fired At You, Reader.)

Right Now, Me, The Goyos, Team RWBY, And Rose Just Sittin In The Cafeteria. Yeah, Almost Forgot, Chris Moved Back Onto Earth, And Rose Stayed To Get Enrolled.

Tho Principle Offered To Move Her Into A Brand New Team Of Her Own. She Said No And Decides To Just Be A Freelancer.

Ghost: "Brooo This Burger So Fuckin Good I'm Gonna Cry"

Y/N: "Oh. My. God. This Chicken Is Amazing."

I Look At The Man Serving Lunch

Y/N: "This A Chicken Yeah?"

The Man Who Looked Rather Chinese Smiled And Replied With

LunchGuy: "Meow Meow"

Y/N And The Crew Had Never Seen Such Bullshit Before

Eh Whatever, Still Bussin.

Suddenly, Ozpin Approaches Us. Which He Usually Tells Us To Arrive To His Office. And In Lunch? Weird.

Ozpin: "Hey Y/N. We've Got A New Mission For You And Rose Here."

I Look Back At Him

Y/N: "Yeah? Well Sit Down, Grab a Cat And Let Us Know What We Gots To Do"

Ozpin Sits Down

Ozpin: "Okay. So There's An Unusual Bit Of Demonic Activities Around The Grimm Forest Area. More Than Ever. We Need You To Go Find What Or Who Is Behind This"

Y/N: "Hm. What's The Catch? Any Restrictions?"

Ozpin: "Just Search For Info And Back"

I Nod, And Look At My Teammates. They All Down As Well.

Y/N: "Right. See Ya Then, Come On Lads, We Got Stuff To Get."

The Gang Gets Up And They Get Ready For Their Mission, While I Pack A Few Weapons And Armor.

I Picked My Intervention, My Composite Sword, And Doom Armor. Along With The Crucible And BFG If Things Go South.

We All Meet Up Outside The Dorm Rooms.

Y/N: "Aight Y'all. Its Time To Head Out."

We All Boarded The Bullhead, I Sat With Rose, While The Others Scrambled For Seats.

Rose Meanwhile, She Just Leaned Onto My Shoulder And Kept Being As Cute As She Always Had Been.

Y/N: "Did I Ever Tell You About How Much You Look Like Shit?"

Rose Chuckled

Rose: "Yeah. I Hear It Almost Everyday"

I Kissed Her Forehead And Gave A Quick Smile To Her.

Rose: "Just Between You And Me, I Dont Feel So Super About Ozpin. There Was Something Weird About That Interaction"

She Was Right. It Did Feel Weird That Ozpin Would Come All The Way Down From His Office To Send Us On A Mission. He Could've Just Called Us In.

Y/N: "Now That You Mention It. You're Right. But This Is Probs Not The Best Time To Discuss This, So Wait It Out A Bit Gorgeous."

She Blushed At The Final Sentence, And She Hugged Me Tight. And I Returned It, Sure, I Aint A Terrible Human. Well Not So Much