Chapter - 12

June 1st
Friday
The Hotel
8:02 AM

(Y/N POV)

Ugh.. What The Fuck Is This Heavy Bullshit On My Arm. Who Snuck In At Night..

I Turn To My Left Side And Saw Soap, Asleep. This Motherfucker Did Not Just Sneak Into My Room Just To Sleep Next to Me. There's A Line For Poverty Man, At Least Dont Jump Couches.

Not Gonna Lie, He Actually Really Cute While Slee- What Are You Thinking Y/N. Get Your Shit Straight. (Bare LGBT People Just Got Pissed Off)

I Stood Up, Went To The Bathroom, Got Cleaned Up, Wore New Set Of Clothes. A Nice Black Hoodie And Blacked Out Jeans And The Same AF1's From Yesterday.

I Came Back To See Soap Awake Now.

Y/N: "Care To Explain as To What The FUCK You're Doing In My Room?"

Soap: "I Felt Really Bad And So I Kinda Just Snuck In And Slept Next To You"

I Just Sighed, Radio'd My Boys To Get Wake Em Up. They Arent Such Heavy Sleepers So They Got Up In Around 2 Minutes, And Took Their Time To Get Ready. 

Soap: "Wanna Drink Some Fucking Vodka?"

Y/N: "Eh Su- Nah. Nah, Not Today"

I Just Kinda Pushed Myself Off And Just Went Out. Today, I Just Felt REALLY Bad. Not Even Close To Meh. It Was Just.. Trash.

The Boys Met Up With Me Around The Carnival.

My Eyes Glowed A Deep Red And...

Y/N: "G I M M E   F O O D   N I B B A"

The Boys Started Laughing

We Met All The Teams From Beacon. Everyone Was Mostly Happy To See Us. Well. Except For CRDL. They Wont Survive Today Anyways.

While Everyone Danced And Sang, Me And The Boys Just Sat Down And Ate.

Price: "How You Feelin Y/N?"

Y/N: "Not Good At All. Its Not Just Rose Thats Bringing These Memories Back.. Seeing The Dimitrescu's Was Just The Shocker. Thats Why I Went Home Hidden."

Ghost: "Wait. We Didnt Encounter The Dimitrescu's Yesterday. How Did You?"

The Gang Nodded With Ghost

Y/N: "Remember That One Guy Who Left With The Dark Hoodie?"

They Nodded

Y/N: "That Was Me. I Saw The Dimitrescu's On The Rooftop. They Were Doing Something. Couldnt Make Out What But They Sure Were Planning Somethin"

Price: "Makes Sense"

Ghost: "Dont Mind Me Asking. But Like. Whats The Situation With Rose?"

Y/N: "*Sigh* I Am Fucked. I Fell For Her. and I Fell HARD. Not Even Kiddin, I Love Her So Goddamn Much. But After Yesterday? I'm Really Just Reconsidering Everything."

Soap: "I Bet This Is Connected To That 22 Year Journey On Earth."

Y/N: "Thanks For Reminding Me And Yes. It Is Connected. Let Me Explain."

(3rd POV)

//// FLASHBACK TO 6 MONTHS AGO (Remnant Time)////

Y/N Just Exited The Portal To Earth. He Has Now Officially Taken His First Step Back On Earth. After So Long. He Was Right Outside Chris' Office. So He Decided To Pay Him A Little Visit

As Y/N Entered The Office, He Saw Chris Just Viewing Some Pictures Of A Really Old House.

Y/N: "Been A Long Time Chris. You Still Look Like You're 17"