Chapter - 5

I Woke Up From My Deep Slumber, What A Day! The Sun Is Shining, The Room's All Set But The Best Part, Lora's Dead! Time To Head Out! What's The Time? 5:42 AM! Another Great Thing! Ah Today's Just Showering Me With Love!

I Get Up And Wake Up The Boys, We All Go To The Gym, Work Out For A Bit, I Mean Like 1 Or 2 Hours, 2 Breaks! Then We Move To Our Jogging Session, While Jogging, We See Yang And Blake Also Jogging, Ah Nevermind The Today's Showering Me With Love Part, Its Fucking Rumors

I Whispered Into The Comms Telling Them To Stay Shut No Matter What.

They Approached Us And We Approached Them

Yang: "Hey Guys"

Y/N: "Bye Dipshit" We Continued To Jog Then They Eventually Followed Us

Yang: "You Cant Just Ignore Us Like That Y'know! We're Always 'Yang'ing Around!" She Said That With A Smug Face

I Turned I Dropkick Her To The Floor. Fuck Her! No, Not Literally! Eww Who'd Want To Do That?!.... Except Some Weirdos, I'm Looking At You Readers!

Y/N: "Dont You Dare Say Your Goddamn Puns To Me Again, I'll Fucking End You, No Questions Asked!" She Gulped And Nodded Shakily

Blake: "You Still Keeping My Secret?" Everybody Raised Their Eyebrows Except Me And Blake

Y/N: "Yeah, But You Still Didnt Heed My Advise, Did You?"

Blake: "Uhh, Maybe, Maybe Not"

Y/N: "Meh, Imma Continue Now, See Ya Later, Mrs. Library And Mrs. Dipshit #2"

Blake Just Shrugged And Yang Looked Angry Af, We Left And Continued Our Jog. Then 10-15 Minutes Later, We Ended Up In The Canteen For Food, Oh And By The Way, They Somehow Managed To Save Cardin And Gave Him Prosthetics. I Say We Should've Just Killed The Guy, I Mean, Who Would Care? Thats Right, Noone! Bet His Mom And Dad Abandoned Him When He Was Young, Left Him Up For Adoption In A Trash Can. Anyway, Back To My Food I Go!

???: "Let Go Of My Ears! Please It Hurts!"

Cardin: "See? Told You These Were Real! Haha!"

My Blood Boiled. It Was Like What Happened To Me With Tai And Summer, But Worse. Something Needs To Be Done And It Needs To Be Done Now.

Y/N: "ENOUGH!" He Looked At Me With An Evil Smirk.. The Fuck You Looking At You McNugget Ronald McClown Fuck!

Cardin: "What Are You Gonna Do? I Got Prosthetics! You Cant Do Shit To Me! I Now Have Steel Arms, While You Have Normal Petty Arms! HAHA" Laugh All You Want, I Wont Even Need To Do Any Work. My Dudes From The Underworld Will Tho.

Suddenly There Was A Thunderstorm. (Note: Due To The Nuke That TF141 Pulled, They Had To Remove The Roof To Prevent Further Pranks Like These.. I Mean It Was Fun But It Hurt Alot Of People) Everyone Saw It. While Y/N Just Smirked.

A Lightning Struck Right In Front Of Cardin, Didnt Hit Him But Made Him Fall On His Ass. Another Lighting Struck And A Figure Stood There.. It Was A Friend O' Mine. The Name's Raiden

Raiden: "W H O M S T H A S A W A K E N T H E A L M I G H T Y R A I D E N"

Y/N: "Me! You Gonna Do Something, Bitch Boy?" Raiden Saw Me And Had The Most Deadpanned Face Ever.

Raiden: "Ugh. What Do You Want Y/N"

Y/N: "See That Robo Bitch Over There? Behind You? Yeah, That Guy Pulled On That Girls Ears, She's A Faunus, Ya Know! Also, He Said That All Gods Sucked Dick" TOTALLY NOT FRAMING GUYS!

Raiden Twitched. He Used His Lightning To Shock His Teammates, Knocking Them Out.

Y/N: "Oh And By The Way, Dont Kill Him Yet, I Want To Do That Myself"