♾|1

|Hyunjin|

"Hyunjin Sam Hwang!" an angry Seungmin came up to me as I was sitting outside in our regular spot with my best friend Minho and a few girls that were following me around the whole day.

This was the first time in a long time that he also used my English name and that meant he was really pissed.

"What have you done?" Minho, who was playing on his cell phone next to me, looked at me with raised eyebrows and I just shrugged my shoulders cluelessly.

Actually I knew exactly why Seungmin was so angry. After all I had stolen a part of his homework - which had to be handed in today - out of his bag and thrown it into the next best container. It was mean but I just couldn't stand that guy and he couldn't stand me. So it was mutual.

Since elementary school we couldn't stand each other. We were always arguing about little things. Whether it was about girls, who sat first at a seat in a classroom, or who was the better of the two of us in sports or in activities in general. We always found a reason to get on each other's nerves and that lasted until today.

It was an endless vicious circle.

"Where are my homework documents?!" Seungmin came to a stop in front of me and angrily put his hands on his hips. His eyes were fixed directly on me and he seemed to almost pierce me with his gaze.

Creepy.

I put on a fake clueless grin, just to provoke him some more. There was nothing I enjoyed more than screwing up this guy's day.

"I don't know what you mean." disinterestedly I shrugged my shoulders and turned my attention to one of the girls who were also sitting with us. Ignoring Seungmin completely.

I was one of the most popular students here at school. There wasn't one girl who was not in love with me or wanted to go out with me. Unfortunatel, there were also all the annoying ones who won't leave my side for a second.

"You-" suddenly Seungmin grabbed me by my school uniform tie with one hand and pulled me towards him. His eyes looked sinister and you could see exactly his carotid artery, which was already starting to throb because of anger. He was really pissed and that's what amused me so much. As usual he was making it too easy for me.

"Are you going to beat me up now?" I tilted my head questioningly and grinned at him in amusement.

Seungmin wasn't really violent but when he loses control, he really would beat someone up. He only used violence once in my presence and that was when I threw his favorite CD from Day6 into the toilet. He didn't like that and since then I never did it again. That was the first time I was really scared of him. He could be really creepy when it came to his favorite boy band.

"I just want my documents! Give them to me!" he yelled so loudly that even the other students in the schoolyard could hear it now. Minho, who was still on his cell phone, didn't seem to care. He would rather see me die. Great friend.

"What do I get for telling you?" again a smirk crept onto my lips and Seungmin's gaze became more and more sinister.

He's in no mood to joke around today.

Annoyed, I sighed and took his hand off my tie, since he was just stretching out my uniform with it and I didn't wan't to buy a new one.

"In the container." I gave him a short reply and Seungmin snorted because of anger. He let go of me and then stomped back into the school building with angry steps, since the containers were right behind it.

"Is there really never an end to this." Minho sighed in annoyance beside me and tucked his phone back into his black leather jacket.

My eyes wandered to him and I propped my elbows on the wooden table behind me.

"It's actually funny, isn't it?" again I grinned to myself and Minho just shook his head uncomprehendingly. He didn't understand this grudge between Seungmin and I, and if I'm honest, I didn't understand it either. Since we knew each other, we were not on good terms. I had no real reason to hate him, yet I did. Maybe it was just because he was perfect at everything, good grades, he took his club activities seriously and he was the model student. The only thing I had achieved was the title "The Prince" that people had given me. I am not conceited at all but I had to admit that if I were a girl, I would be into me too.

"Hyunjin!" I was snapped out of my thoughts when a girl started pulling on my arm. She was one grade below and wasn't my type at all. She was just like the other girls, clingy and annoying. I enjoyed the attention but I really didn't want it from such annoying bitches.

Ugh...

"Don't do that..." annoyed, I brushed her little hands off my upper arm and she pouted in response.

"Annoy Minho, he'll be very happy." my eyes wandered to my friend who immediately gave me a warning look.

"180 Degress and twenty minutes in the air fryer." those were the only words he said and I raised my hands defensively.

He kept threatening me to put me in an air fryer and I could actually imagine it that he would do that. When I got on his nerves he took tissues or wet tissues and chased me with them through the whole building, only to put them in my mouth afterwards.
For me, a pretty weird fetish....

Minho was my best friend, but somehow we had a love/hate friendship. I always get on his nerves often and then I have to live with the consequences. Nevertheless, we were like one heart and one soul - at least that's how I see it. He, instead, wanted to torture me the whole day.

Since the whole thing was getting too stupid for me and this girl didn't want to let go of me, I stood up and looked at Minho, who nodded at me. He probably didn't feel like it anymore either, so we went back to the school building together.

"Why do I always have to suffer along when your girls are around?" Minho complained next to me, clicking his tongue as he ran his hand through his pitch-black hair.

"Don't act like that bothers you so much. You're the one who flirts with everyone." I raised an eyebrow and he seemed to think for a moment.

Minho wasn't entirely unpopular with the girls either and he had this way of always flirting with everyone. A true playboy.

"Yeah, but you only hook up with weird chicks like that." he explained and I couldn't do anything but agree with him. Actually, he was right. Most of the time I was just stuck with random annoying girls and they all looked like they'd fallen into a bucket of paint with all their makeup on their faces. Gross.

"I have to go to the club room for a moment then, you go ahead." Minho raised his hand in farewell and I nodded briefly as he turned the next corner.

I put my hands in my pants pockets and walked alone to the next class. Minho and I were part of the dance club. Dancing was the only passion I had. Ever since I could remember I moved my body to the beat of the music and it was the only thing that could really distract me and if I'm honest it was the only thing I was really good at. In the school subjects I was rather a loser and my parents didn't like that at all. If you looked at it that way, I was the black sheep of the family.

"Watch it!" my thoughts were interrupted when I felt someone bump into my chest and a pile of documents spread all over the floor.

Below me, Seungmin scrambled onto the floor and collected his lost documents. Must have been the ones from his housework that I had hidden in the container.

"Looks like you found them." I started to grin and Seungmin stopped in his movements. He looked up at me and immediately scrunched his eyebrows together in annoyance. I guess he hadn't realized it was me he ran into.

"Idiot." he just muttered under me and then stood up as he picked up the last of the papers.

"Ah, that hit me." I held my heart to my chest theatrically, which made Seungmin snort in annoyance. He really can't take a joke. Well, but does he ever?

Without saying anything else, Seungmin walked past me and bumped my shoulder on purpose.

"See you Minnie!" I shouted after the bad-tempered brown-haired, while he just gave me the middle finger, not turning around.

I let out a small laugh and continued my way towards class.

He was so easy to provoke.