♾|6

|Seungmin|

My life had to really hate me if Hyunjin even follows me to my club. Couldn't I have peace from him for once?

Annoyed, I leaned against the railing and looked down at the schoolyard where some students were playing soccer.

Whenever I needed some distance, I retreated to the upper school roof, since there was usually no one there. If I had stayed longer in the club room I might have really slapped that ferret.

Sighing heavily, I dropped my head and looked down at the floor. I was always very grateful for new additions to our club but did it have to be him?
Besides, I could hardly imagine that this guy had any idea about shooting. He probably doesn't even know how to hold a camera.

"Here you are." I winced as I heard a familiar voice behind me. I would recognize that stupid voice anywhere.

With a slight sigh I turned around and looked my opposite in the eye. Hyunjin was standing a few feet away from me with a casual pose, grinning stupidly at me.

How I hated that grin.

With an annoyed snort I turned my back to him again and looked to the horizon stretching out before me.
"How did you know I was here?" I asked him a question and I heard footsteps approaching me.

In the corner of my eye I saw Hyunjin stand next to me and lean his back against the railing, his gaze directed downward.
"I watched you quite a bit back then."

I looked at him with wide eyes and he too seemed to realize what he just had actually said.

"Disgusting stalker..." I contorted my face in disgust and Hyunjin looked at me indignantly.
"I'm not a stalker!" he tried to talk his way out of it but to no avail. He crossed his arms in annoyance and I had to stifle a laugh inside.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked and turned in Hyunjin's direction. I could see his side profile now and I had to admit that there was nothing about him that wasn't perfect.

Hyunjin has an insanely sharp and refined jawline and he has a small, round, and overall well shaped nose.

Hyunjin just shrugged his shoulders at my question and looked up.
"Joengin asked me to bring you back because I was the reason why you left the room." he explained and I nodded silently.

"Sometimes I really doubt that you two are blood relatives. Joengin is clearly the smarter and more sensible of the two of you." I started laughing and Hyunjin turned in my direction with an angry look.
"You're lucky that I don't hit girls." he returned bitingly and I looked at him speechless.
"At least I don't act like one." I countered. He wanted to say something but then closed his mouth again because he couldn't think of anything else to say.

Sometimes he could be really childish.

Annoyed by his behavior I sighed and stroked my brown hair as it was a bit disheveled by the wind.
"We should get back to the others." I pushed away from the railing and looked at Hyunjin who was pouting.

Was he really offended now?

"Go ahead and pout then." disinterestedly, I shrugged my shoulders and continued walking. Not even a few seconds later I heard loud footsteps coming closer and closer. Hyunjin stomped past me annoyed and then disappeared through the door.

Speechless and with an amused smile I shook my head.

"There you are." Joengin came up to us and eyed us with a smile as we re-entered the club room.

"The mutt has calmed down again." Hyunjin pointed at me with his thumb behind him.
"Watch out that I don't pull the fur of your skin right away you ugly ferret." I snorted irritably and he grinned.

"Minnie, how about you explain everything to him first? After that, you're welcome to argue again." the younger one suggested with a laugh and I sighed.

Now I had to show the idiot everything, too.

"Fine by me." I rolled my eyes and stomped past Hyunjin, annoyed, and he followed me across the room.

First I showed and explained to him what we were using for shooting in the first place and how the whole technique worked.
Hyunjin only gave a disinterested mmh or ok every time, which annoyed me incredibly.
"Are you even listening to me?" Annoyed, I crossed my arms and eyed the blond haired guy.
"Sure I'm listening." he replied to my answer and I ran my fingers through my hair, sighing.

Hopefully this would all end soon.

I then took him outside where the rest of the club was already shooting the new movie.

And this is the story we're working on right now." I held the script up in front of him which I took from a little cubby table right next to the director's chair.
"A school romance?" Hyunjin contorted his face in disgust and handed the piece of paper back over to me.

"Wasn't my idea." I returned and looked over at the others who were shooting a scene.
"We could use another side character, are you interested?" With raised eyebrows I looked at the ferret which was looking at me confused.
"You want me to act?" he asked and I nodded.
"You have the look and I'm sure there's a good actor behind this dramaqueen."

"So you think I'm handsome?" I could clearly hear the smirk coming out of his voice and I smacked him on the back of the head with the script.
"Just don't let it go to your head." I admonished him and Hyunjin's grin grew.
"You still called me handsome." He tapped his index finger against my cheek and I removed it from my face again.
"Don't do that." I returned bitingly and he raised his hands defensively.

Man was he tiring.

"Seungmin, we need your help for a minute!" Jisung waved me over and I nodded. Just as I was about to leave, the ferret's voice stopped me.

"So what do you want me to do?" He called out to me and I turned around.
"No nonsense." was all I replied and then I left him standing there.

I couldn't use him for the time being.