A la Tumba de Rosas/un edited

~Alexandria~ 

"I am never letting you drive again" Lucifer yells and slams the car door. He's being overly dramatic, I am a great driver. 

"Shut up, it's not my fault the bullet hit the driver instead of you" So we may have gotten into a small argument while the ride, so what? Everybody is alive..... well mostly. In my defense he was being overly annoying. 

"Karma hi my little baby" Karma runs up to me and I pet her. Big mistake, I saw another 9 dogs running to me. 

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?" I turn around to Lucifer and notice him holding on to the car's door handle for dear life with a scared expression. I burst out laughing. A damn Mafia leader is scared of a small dog. Dio Mio. 

 He looked like he just shit his pants. All of my babies were ready to attack him at any moment. 

"My love, it's just a few small dogs" I let out in between wheezes but then stop. I called him  love. Shit, how do I wiggle out of this one? I wasn't thinking straight. 

Lucifer didn't seem to notice since he was still staring at the pups. Pussy. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to my dogs. 

"Calm" They all run off to do their own thing and notice lucifer standing already next to me. 

"So those are your dogs" He clears his throat and tries to act tough. Dios, dame fuerzas (God give me strength) 

"Yes, keep up" I open the front door with my key and walk in. When I said he didn't change anything I meant it. The locks are still the same. Fucking dumb. 

Our house hasn't changed a lot. Fuck I said Our, what the fuck is going on with me. Everything is just as remembered it. Beautiful. I mean I designed it no wonder it's amazing. 

I get an incoming call. Santiago. I roll my eyes and put it on speaker.

A: God, you won't let me breathe, will you?

S: No time for breathing we have movement

A: What the fuck now?

S: The IP address to which the money was processed to let us know the location of your brother right?

A: Right 

I answer in a skeptical voice. I swear if he says that the location changed I will shoot the vase in front of me.

S: The location has changed

The sound of glass hitting and shattering, even more, was heard and lucifer and a few of the guards came running into the hallway. I haven't even noticed lucifer leaving it. 

"What happened?" He asks and looks for signs of blood but I rip his hands off of me and start screaming into the phone.

A: What do you mean it changed? How long have you known? Where is Leonne?

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and lead me into another room. 

S: I mean it's moving. Literally. 

Fucking ell it's still moving.

A: How long have you known and where is Leonne?

L: Hey, hey I'm here, okay? We have known for about 2 minutes I got a ping about it and had to track it down again. 

A: Okay where is it moving to?

I ask, still annoyed. Noticing that I'm in our living room I sit down on the couch and see lucifer walk in with water. 

L:...

Fucking silence. I hate silence

A: LEONNE WHERE THE FUCK IS IT MOVING TO?

L: Alex I don't think you'll like this. 

A: I won't like anything I'm Alexandria fucking Camille now for fucks sake tell me where it's moving to. 

L: a la tumba de rosas (To the grave of roses)

And suddenly the whole room freezes

~~~~

A/N

Hiiiiiiiiii! I know this is super short, tomorrow I will have a much longer chapter for you.