Plus I got a date with him/un edited

~Alexandria~

"Name please," the bodyguard in front of the house asks. Lucky for me I have a whole team of hackers who hacked into the server previously and put mine and Angelos's name in there. I did take my wedding ring and engagement ring in the car just in case.

"Alexandria Camille and Angelo Cruz" he sent a wink to the bodyguard and I rolled my eyes. The bodyguard knocked on the door three times and they opened to a beautiful black hall. Duchess imminently barked at one of the bodyguards. I knew that would happen since we put out a control person in order to test if Duchess was on top of her game. 

The guy was Xander and he worked for my father and head of security for a while before he resigned. We did need him for just this once.

Xander didn't flinch but he did touch his left ear which was our secret code to say 'everything is in place' I looked at Angelo who had his hands in his pockets and smirked.

"I swear to god Cruz if you mess this shit up" I whisper harshly to him as we walk into the main ballroom and wait for Duchess to get taken to her part of the room.

"Relax Lex, it's just a simple job I have done this before" He whispers back and I roll his eyes "besides im your favorite" he grins. Now, who lied to him?

"How told you that shit," I say as I noticed that we got the green light to go into the crowd. Instantly people started looking at us. I saw a lot of beautiful satin and silk dresses and a lot of fucking Armani suits. Angelo frowns and looks shocked at what I just told him but quickly regains his focus. Classical music was being played by a live orchestra, but it was loud enough to make our conversation private.

"Santiago" I scoff at the confession. Santiago is fucking dumbass.
"Angelo I can promise you you are not my favorite Isa holds that title" His head snaps to me. He presses his hand to his heart making it look like he was hurt.

I grin and spot our targets. Bingo. Alex Silvestro, Mateo Silvestro, Stephan Silvestro and Camilla Silvestro. The Silvestro siblings were kids of a lovely couple Sandra and Roman Silvestro, they had seven kids in total. The other three were Sisi Silvestro, Loreli Silvestro, and Marco Silvestro as far as I know Sisi was too little to come and Loreli and Marco just couldn't make it.

Good for them. The couple was lovely indeed but dead already, their kids owed us a lot of money. And not only us but also the Italians. When I mean a lot I mean 56 million dollars. The payment wasn't made on its due date, nor the time they had to pay it off after so with that being said we had to kill them. 

I know it's cruel but I needed that money and if they didn't have the time to come and give it to me, they don't have the time to come back home. Thankfully they weren't powerful at all, I stripped them of it.

The oldest sibling was 33 witch was Mateo Silvestro, then there was Camilla Silvestro 31, Stephan Silvestro 29, and finally, Alex Silvestro who was 22.

I spotted Alex first.

"I call dibs on Alex and Camilla" Angelo sips his drink as his eyes linger on Alex. He was a god-ass seductor ill give it to him so it's only natural for him to call dibs on the most attractive people there.

"Let's make this more interesting," I say raising my eyebrow. A few people started trying to make conversations but I just brushed them off. Angelo doesn't look at me instead he keeps his eyes now on Alex's ass and shamelessly checking him out.

I snap my fingers in front of his face, but he pays no mind and keeps sipping his juice box

"Angelo fucking Cruz can you stop eye raping that poor boy?" He clears his throat and looks at me.