11, hold on a little longer

DAPHNE'S HAND MOVED to her hip, reaching for her gun slowly before the guard shouted, "Don't do it!"

"Put your hands up where we can see them!" Another yelled.

"Newt." Daphne whispered.

"Daph." He whispered back, both glancing at each other with panicked looks.

"Get on your knees!" A guard demanded before he shot the two other guards. He pulled off his mask, revealing Gally with a large smirk on his face.

Minho's jaw dropped as his eyes widened in shock and he studdered, "Gally?"

"Minho," Gally nodded, shaking his head as he glanced at the pool and Daphne and Newt walked ive to Thomas and Minho. "You guys are nuts."

"Come on, we don't have a lot of time," Daphne reminded before running to the guards Gally shot, grabbing their guns and tossing one to Newt and Minho. She ran into the next building, the boys following her.

She walked past the receptionist, who looked at the group with a scared look. Two guard raised their guns at them, but Newt quickly shot them both. Daphne held up her gun when the doors to the elevator open, a scientist with wide eyes looking at her.

"Take us to lab C8 and I won't kill you right here." She threatened, pressing her gun against the scientist's head as the boys ran into the elevator. The scientist pressed two buttons on the elevator, nodding his head frantically. Daphne turned around when she heard Newt cough, the boy stumbled back, grabbing on to the railing of the elevator.

"Newt?" Daphne questioned, bending to down and grabbing the boy's hand gently as he coughed violently. The girl grew worried, whispering, "You're running out of time."

"It's okay." Newt shook his head, mumbling.

"Newt, how are you feeling?" Minho asked.

"Terrible." He whispered and Daphne sighed, trying not to panic before Newt looked at Minho. "It's good to see you though."

"How long has he been like this, Daph?" Minho turned to the girl.

"He'll be okay, it's all gonna be okay," Daphne promised, rambling. "We just have to get to the lab so I can make the serum, and I could if this damn elevator would move!"

"Daph," Newt whispered and the girl looked at him. "I'm okay."

"No, you're not," Daphne shook her head, pushing his sleeve up to look at the wound. "Look, it's getting worst— You're getting worst!"

The elevator doors opened and Daphne sighed in relief, helping Newt off the ground. She ran out of the elevator, holding her gun tightly as she screamed, "Trinity!"

"Daphne!" Newt yelled as he pulled her back against the wall, holding her back from getting shot by the WICKED guards.

"Janson probably sent out an order that we were coming." Gally sighed.