The new girl

Hanna walked through the doors of the Marin house with shopping bags in her hand after her shopping spree with Mona. She walked inside and headed upstairs and set her bags in her room. She looked over her outfits putting them back in their organized places. While looking at them she started putting together an outfit for Noel's khan's party on Friday.

Hanna frowned thinking about Noel. Yeah, he threw huge and amazing parties and was rich plus had amazing looks, but he is such an asshole. She never knew how someone as sweet as Sean could be best friends with someone so cold-hearted and cruel as him.
Soon Hanna finished her clothes and headed downstairs. It was only 4:47 and usually, her mom wasn't home till 6. She headed towards the kitchen trying to figure out what low-calorie food she wanted to eat when her phone started ringing.

She looked down and felt herself get nervous as she saw Sean's name pop on her phone.

She cleared her throat and mentally prepared herself before answering the phone "hello?

"Hey Hanna I just got out early from practice do you want to study?" Sean asked out of breath and tired. She heard faint yelling and laughing from other guys where she assumed was the locker room.

Hanna felt hope rise within her maybe they could finally do something further than what they usually do.

"Hi, Sean and Yeah come over!" She exclaimed back in reply.

"Great I'm gonna take a shower at my house then I'll come over cause I'm all sweaty."

"Okay sounds like a plan," Hanna said heading back upstairs to her room in excitement.

"Alright see you then Later." He said before hanging up.

Hanna squealed she had to change her outfit to something that said she was hot and sex me but without looking like a total slut. She looked through her clothes and seen a cute red mini shirt and a matching black and red top.

She put it on and touched up her hair and fixed her makeup. She looked in the mirror and breathed

This is it Hanna Marin we are going to step out there and try to score for a make-out session. Or at least more than a stupid peck.

Her phone started ringing again. She looked down to see Emily.

"Hello?" Hanna said you putting the phone on speaker then setting it down on her vanity while looking at the gold necklace in her hand compared to a silver necklace.

"hey, Hanna, what are you doing tomorrow morning?" Emily asked curiously.

"Um, I don't know...going to school just like everyone else," Hanna answered confused.

Emily sighed exasperatedly "I mean like are you doing anything before school tomorrow? Can we meet at the brew?"

"Oh! Um sure. I thought you always hung out with Ben though is everything okay?" She asked

"Yeah, it's just that I need space from him. ." Emily said sighed.

"Looks like we both have boy trouble. It's hard getting Sean to kiss me for more than 2 seconds." Hanna sighed.

"Have you talked to him about it?" Emily questioned.

Hanna chose the silver one and fasted it around her neck. " yeah but he dismissed it and says I'm overthinking it. Like I just want start something more physical I mean we've been dating long enough right?" Hanna asked.  She knew a lot of couples and all of them were kissing, groping, and were even having sex way before the 3-month mark.

Emily hummed for a second in thought " I honestly think you guys should be at least kissing but maybe he's scared or something."

Hanna breathed out in frustration "do you think I'm being desperate?" Hanna asked. That was the last thing she wanted to be but she wanted to have that bond in their relationship.