Figuring it out & and villains

Before Hanna could reply they heard a door open and shut.

"Hanna!"

Only thing Hanna thought in that moment was 'oh shit'

"Hanna are you home?" Ashley called out before they heard her footsteps ascending up the stairs.

Hanna and Caleb immediately got out of bed with their heartbeats getting more and more erratic.

Caleb grabs her shirts and bottoms and toss it to her swiftly. Hanna hurried to put her clothes on as she heard her moms footsteps coming closer. She looked back and Caleb's clothes were already on.

"Hide!" She panically whispered before going out the bedroom door and quickly closing the door behind her.

She looked up and saw her mom standing there.

Hanna jumped, she didn't expect her mom to be right in front of her door.

"Sorry i didn't mean to scare you. It's just that our conference got out early and Ted asked me out on a date last minute." Ashley explained.

Hanna blinked before nodding. "Oh okay so um, you need help or something?"

"Yes I need to borrow your shoes." Ashley said squeezing past Hanna. The blonde teen quickly whirled around. "Wait uh what are you doing?"

Ashley just gave her a weird look. "I'm getting your shoes to borrow for my date, don't be stingy with your shoes now." Her mom joked before opening the door.

Hanna felt her heart drop. "Wait I can get them for you." Hanna said trying to walk ahead of her mom to get to the closet.

"Don't worry cause if I can't find the black ones, I'll get the red ones instead." Ashley said shrugging before opening the closet before Hanna could get there.

Ashley gasped immediately "Hanna!"

Hannas heart dropped.

"This dress is so cute! You should see if they have it my size." She said eying the new red dress Hanna got in California before grabbing the shoess.

Hannas heart was pounding. "Y-yeah I'll check on the website soon."

Hanna let out a long sigh. She was thanking her lucky stars Caleb wasn't hiding in the closet.

"Hopefully they can ship here. But I have to go get ready." Ashley said apologetically knowing she was cutting their conversation short but she only had an hour and thirty minutes before Ted got here.

Hanna just nodded. "It's okay go ahead I'll probably just go out or something I don't know yet."

Ashley was gonna say something but when she saw her watch her eyes nearly bulged out of her head. "Okay!" She replied sharply turning and speed walking to her room to get ready for her date.

Hanna went into her room and locked the door when she closed it. "Caleb?" She whispered.

She suddenly saw his head peak out from under the bed. "Good spot I nearly had a heart attack when she went to the closet." Hanna whispered sitting by him.
—————————————————————————

Sean was upset about Hanna. He liked her a lot. He wanted her back. How could she just leave him for a poor phone hacker.

He went on a jog down the streets of rosewood trying to calm himself down.