Bubbling green monster

This book is now rated M for sex

After seeing Caleb disappointed about how the night went, she was riled up and pissed. She couldn't help the anger bubbling as she walked into the kitchen. "Really mom? You couldn't have at least pretended to be happy?"

"Hanna he is no good for you! I know how you are. You're impulsive, and who knows what you two did on that trip Hanna!" Ashley exclaimed folding her arms. That did nothing but frustrate her more.

"We didn't do anything but do what normal couples do mom. He is good for me. You don't even know him or how he treats me!" Hanna went snapped at her. He's treated her way better than Sean did and she's treating Caleb like garbage.

"Well the hickey on your neck says otherwise." Her mom glared at her

Hanna instantly covered the spot on her neck with her hand before rolling her eyes. Who cares she's 17 turning 18 soon. It wasn't like she was naked somewhere. Just saying she could've had a lot more worse than a hickey.

"I'm going to bed. We'll continue this tomorrow." Ashley said to her daughter shaking her head in disappointment before walking upstairs.

Hanna stood there trying to compose herself. She didn't want to make Caleb feel worse nor did she want him to see her like this.

She didn't hear Caleb open the door and walk over to her. She suddenly felt his arms engulf her in his arms. Hanna relaxed and sighed. "I'm sorry about her"

Caleb gently turned Hanna to face him. "It's okay. Don't worry she'll come around and if she doesn't that's okay cause we're in this together." He said optimistically.

The way he was looking at her made her heart melt. She really got lucky finding Caleb.

"You're right."
—————————————————————————

"Hanna wake up! We're spending time together before I go to work in the afternoon." Her moms words began echoing around her head making her dream go away.

"Hanna wake up!" Ashley said for the final time waking Hanna up completely.  She looked over and seen it was 8:00.

"Mom. I have only a few days left to sleep in." Hanna said grumpily.

"Get ready. You and I girl time." Ashley said before leaving Hanna to her room.

Hanna did her best to rub the sleepiness out her eyes and walked over to the shower.

Turning it on she stepped inside and began thinking. She wondered If Caleb was awake. He was a light sleeper thanks to his traumatic childhood. Her mind started drifting to last nights dinner and she felt a feeling creeping around in her brain before feeling it pool in her stomach. Fear.

What if her mom was too much for him to handle and he leaves her? What if her mom scares him away?

The more Hanna thought about it, the more she got upset so she started thinking about something else.

The night they went on the Ferris wheel was amazing and they continued where they left off when they went back to their air bnb.

Hanna felt a pleasurable shiver as she remembered where his hands caressed and grabbed, where his lips pressed against and the way his body felt against hers.  She never felt so alive and turned on in her life.

If that was amazing she couldn't imagine how it felt going all the way. Caleb said he's had a brief experience with sex, but it never went farther than oral sex.

She was kinda bummed hoping she'd be his complete first but at least she was going to be his first for the other part.

Turning off the shower she dried off and went to her room. She felt hot and it wasn't cause of the shower. Hanna didn't know what to do about it.