Facebook request and revealed secrets

The next day Hanna woke up and felt  the space next to her empty. She sat up and looked around to see that he was out on the patio chairs by the hot tub.

She got out of bed and walked outside to him. She sat down by him and saw his laptop open, on the Facebook friend requests.

A few people from rosewood high had added him but she knew he didn't really care about those people. She knew this was about his mom.

"Hey how come you're out here by yourself?" She asked softly scooting closer to him. He wrapped an arm around her shoulder pulling her frame closer.

"I just wanted to think about this. About her." He said quietly looking out into the view of California.

"Have you looked at the messages? Or her account?" Hanna asked wrapping her arms to hold him in her embrace.

"No I-i don't know, I'm scared. It's just seems so bizarre to me. I spent my whole life looking for her and I thought I would never actually find her. Like it a far fetched dream that wouldn't be accomplished." He admitted.

Hanna looked up to see his eyes starting to water.

"Do you want me to be here with you Caleb? I can do it with you." Hanna offered holding him tightly giving him assurance.

Caleb nodded and Hanna sat up. "Do you want me to do it." She said gesturing to her moving the curser to click on the profile.

Caleb once again nodded and she pulled the laptop over.

She clicked the profile to see a picture of a woman that had long brown hair, she was slim and had brown eyes that Hanna adored. All cause of Caleb.

"She looks just like you." Hanna said looking at him. He however didn't say anything and his face became unreadable.

She scrolled down his profile and
Caleb kept his composure till he seen a picture of her with a man hugging. Then In front of them were two kids.

They were about 7-10 years old and they were hugging his moms leg.

The caption said. "Won the mother and son tennis competition! I'm so proud of my sons!"

Caleb then lost his composure.

Hanna felt him move away from her and she looked to see his forehead in the palm of his hands. He was shaking so she could tell he was crying. 

"Caleb..." she said rubbing his back apologetically.

"How could she just dump me in foster care like I was nothing to her but kept her other sons. Why were they so much more important than I was? How come I had to go through hell at only 6 years old and they're here happy as can be in a fucking country club." He exclaimed frustrated.

Hanna felt her eyes water but she knew she had to be strong for him.

"She literally has this rich life and here I am poor, no house jumping in foster home to foster home. I literally was sleeping on bus benches and living in my schools vent!"

"Caleb i-" before Hanna could finished he stood up and walked off. Hanna debated if she should follow him before standing up and following him in. She saw him sitting on the bed and angrily wiping the tears from his face.

She wordlessly sat by him and hugged him. Caleb silently started to cry and she spoke soothing things till he stopped.

"If you want we can take a break and step away from it for awhile. okay?" Hanna asked not knowing if Caleb wanted to see more.

"I just wanna get it over with. I don't want to keep thinking about it." He said before walking outside with Hanna by his side.

Both of them sat down and Caleb took a deep breath and nodded to Hanna. Hanna went to Claudia's messages clicked on it for Caleb to see before looking away. She didn't know if he was comfortable with her reading it or if he wanted to read it first.