Hair sprays and sleeping bags

"What do you want Sean." Hanna sighed. She didn't want to talk to him. She couldn't believe that she thought she could love someone like him.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay." He said putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She sipped her drink. She wanted to leave already.

"Hanna I do want us to go out again in the future. I meant when I said I really liked you." He explained with hope in his eyes.

"But I meant what I said about us being over. I don't want to give you a chance or anything. You aren't worth my time Sean." She said finally getting off what she had been wanting to get off her mind for days now.

Sean was surprised at what Hanna said.

"Now goodbye Sean." She said turning to walk away.

"Wait Hanna just listen to me." He said grabbing her arm.

"Let go of me." She said trying to pull her arm away but Sean wouldn't let go.

"Hanna if you just-" Sean started but was interrupted.

"you heard her, get the hell off!" A strong voice commanded.

She looked over to see Caleb looking at Sean with a fixated glare.

Sean let go of Hanna's arm and glared just as fierce " mind your business, phone boy before you get hurt."

"No you learn how to listen cause right now I'm seeing a scumbag who's begging to get their ass kicked and I might arrange that for you." Caleb walked towards Sean.

However, Hanna got in his way "stop! It's not worth it. Let's just go." She told Caleb. Caleb listened to Hanna and walked away with her.

Sean watched them walk away with a strong glare.

When the two were far from Sean, Hanna turned to Caleb.

"Thank you..." she trailed off not knowing what to say. He just shrugged "your welcome, if he bothers you again just let me know. I'll take care of him."

"Well I can handle myself and I don't want you to get in trouble even if you're a pain in the ass in my class." Hanna joked trying to make the situation a little lighter.

Caleb just chuckled at that " ah well trouble seems to have a way to find me, Princess."

Hanna just snorted "Princess?" Where the hell did he get that name from.

"You heard me. Princess." He smirked.
Before she could retort Emily walked up to them. "There you guys are! I was looking for you guys. Lucas is doing a drinking dare!" She said pulling Hanna towards the group.

Caleb just followed thinking about the blonde in front of him.
———
On Wednesday Hanna was sitting at Emily's house. She sat in her bed while Emily told her more about Mya.

"She wanted to hang out with me this weekend at the movie theater but I'm not sure if I should go," Emily told her best friend.

"Why not?" Hanna asked. She remembered Emily telling her that Alison was acting differently when Mya was around her.

"Well, Alison wanted to hang out with me also," Emily informed her friend.

"Can't you just reschedule?" Hanna asked grabbing her phone looking at the time. It was 8:00 pm and she was wondering if she should Emily to stay the night.

They both heard knocking before Emily could reply. "Hey, Emily? You have someone here, she said her name is Mya:" Emily's mom opened her door.

Emily smiled calmly at her mom trying to contain her excitement "I'll be there in a second."