Back stories and coming out.

Hanna sat by aria and spencer as they talked about something. She wasn't paying attention she was too busy looking at Caleb. He was laughing and joking with Toby.

She was wondering if Spencer or aria, even Emily felt butterflies when they looked at their partner like she did when she looked at Caleb.

It was a weird feeling. She didn't feel like that with Sean, and yet with him, she was so into it and feeling lots of feelings.

With Sean, it felt like a competition but with Caleb, it felt like the flow was just there.

"Hanna? Did you hear what I said?" Spencer said breaking Hanna out of her thoughts.

"S-sorry what? I wasn't paying attention." Hanna said quickly looking away from Caleb.

"Oh I could tell, someone was doing some serious crushing on sketchy," Spencer said teasingly.

"Was not. I just...spaced out. I was thinking about this bag that's coming out." Hanna lied.

"Yeah right."

"Well if she is crushing on Caleb I'm sure she won't mind sharing a room with him on the trip," Aria said looking at Caleb and Hanna with a smirk.

"Wait what? What do you mean I thought we were getting something big enough to get our own rooms? Spencer we already had this discussion about room arrangements." Hanna asked incredulously. The day Emily told her that she and Caleb were sharing rooms, she marched straight to Spencer and demanded they change the room arrangements. But now that they were dating she didn't mind now.

"I know but if we want a pool and a hot tub plus a fireplace then we'll have to downsize rooms. So like I was saying I'm thinking of making Emily and Maya share a room and you and Caleb?" Spencer said looking on her laptop at the houses.

"I don't know..." Hanna said but inside she was squealing. She hoped they could share a room. That way it would be easier to secretly date without people suspecting anything. So for now she had to act like she didn't want to.

"It's only for 2 weeks." Aria tried to convince Hanna. 

Spencer saw Hanna's "hesitant" face. "What if I find something where you have something in your room? Like a hot tub? I'm seeing one where it's one on the upstairs bedroom. You can have it. If you say yes. Please, Hanna !" Spencer attempted to persuade Hanna pleadingly.

Hanna feigned rolled her eyes. "Fine."

Aria hugged her before sitting back. "oh also I'm making a rule that we don't just walk into each other's rooms? If there's a knock with no answer don't go in? Cause last time we walked in on you and Toby nearly inside the box spring ". Aria said grabbing her cup and sipping it.

Hanna again lost interest in their conversation and looked at Caleb who was laughing at something toby said.

He looked over and caught her eye and smiled at her and winked. Toby was oblivious to it all.

Hanna smiled before looking back at the girls so she wouldn't get caught staring at him again. Soon Emily and Maya joined and they began talking.

After an hour Hanna and Emily went outside while aria and Maya were talking. 

"So how's it going with Caleb? Anything new? I've seen you staring at him all night." Emily folded her arms with a teasing smile.

"Really? Did the other girls see?" Hanna asked mentally face palming herself.

"No, they were too excited about the place spencer found," Emily assured her bestfriend.

Hanna sighed relieved before leaning on the railing. "Well don't tell anyone but we're dating. And we're just working it out between us and seeing how things go before we come out I guess." Hanna explained.