Sneaking away

A loud alarm blared through the room. Caleb was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes and saw a clock on the bed stand.

Panicking he realized he woke up late and wouldn't have time for a shower.

Right, when he was going to get up he noticed a warm presence against his chest.

Looking down he saw Hanna. He thought he was still dreaming till the memories of last night rushed back into his brain.

Turning off the alarm he gently shook her awake "Hanna ."

She stirred not getting up.

"Hanna" he exaggerated trying to wake her up.

"Five more minutes please." She says turning over to face his body, however, she was still sleeping.

Caleb smiled and shook her for the last time waking her up. She sat up rubbing her eyes.

She couldn't lie, that was the best sleep of her life.

"Good morning." She says lazily before getting up.

Caleb however laid in bed. Usually, Hanna took the shower first then it was him.

"Morning." He smirked as she stretched and she saw her shorts start to ride up showing her stomach.

She blushed and went to her dresser picking out the clothes she wanted to wear for school.

"so how did you sleep?" He asked her.

Fucking amazing. "Good actually." She said trying not to look too eager.

Before Caleb could reply Hanna's text notification went off.

"Can you tell me what it says? It might be my mom or a s.o.s." Hanna asked picking up a skirt and leggings.

Caleb picked up her phone and read the text out loud "make sure you talk to Caleb about the trip."

Hanna's heart dropped.

Turning around to face him she saw an amused Caleb looking at her.

"What trip? The one you asked about a while ago?"

Hanna swallowed getting her heartbeat under control "yeah that trip."

She turned around trying to be casual. Choosing the skirt she put the leggings back.

"So who's all gonna be on the trip anyway?" Caleb asked referring to who was all going.

"Toby, spencer, Emily, Mya, Aria, and Ezra's gonna be there," Hanna answered grabbing a lemonade pink crop top.

It was silent for a moment and she felt the disappointment begin to boil in her stomach.

"So is there anything I should know? Money wise or anything." Caleb said standing up and walking towards her.

"I'm not sure how much we need yet. I'm paying along with aria $850, Spencer is paying $5,000 and Emily is paying $1,000. For the Airbnb. I forgot how much the guys were paying." Hanna said awkwardly not knowing much about Caleb's financial situation. She didn't want to upset him.

"I have more than enough trust me," Caleb said reassuring her.

Hanna debated if she should ask more about his financial situation but she caught the time. If she didn't take a shower now they were both going to be late.

"I'm gonna get into the shower," Hanna said gathering the things she needed.

Caleb handed her the towel she uses.