I hope she drops deAd

A/N: just in case you didn't see the update in my bio(on FanFiction.Net). Ezra is 19 in my stories unless I clarify otherwise. Just wanted to say that now. And yes he's a teacher at 19. It's possible.

Hanna sat in the van by Emily and spencer during the ride. One thing Hanna noticed was that Emily was not in a talking mood. She and Maya just went to sleep. While Hanna talked to everyone that participated in the conversation. She couldn't help but look at her phone. She was excited to get to their flight. 

She looked up and saw Emily sleeping still. Looking at the third row of seats she saw Caleb and Toby. Ezra was driving with aria In the passenger seat. Then Spencer was on her side.

Her mom was texting her the whole ride there. She seriously couldn't imagine how she was gonna act when she left for college.

Soon they arrived at the airport, Hanna saw that Emily was still upset, and so had the other girls.

"I think we should talk to her. Maybe we can cheer her up?" Aria said to Hanna and spencer.

"Yeah, I don't want her to start her trip troubled," Spencer added folding her arms and looking concerned.

"Let's go talk to her," Hanna said before walking in Emily's direction not waiting for a reply.

Hanna had an idea why she was upset. She came out to her mom today. But she wasn't sure if she was ready to come out to the others. So she'd ask and see how it goes.

Hanna sat next to Emily and aria sat on her other side.

"Emily. I don't know what's going on but we're here for you to talk to all of us." Hanna said with a comforting tone.

"Yeah, we want you to be in a good mood or at least a better mood for when you get on that flight to California." Aria chimed in.

Spencer squatted in front of Emily and looked her in the eyes. "Do you want to talk to us?"

Emily looked at all the girls before nodding. "I haven't told you guys except for Hanna." Emily started.

Spencer and Aria sent a confused look to each other before looking at Hanna who shrugged. She couldn't help if Emily felt the most comfortable confiding in her.

"But I'm gay. And I've been dating someone. " Emily said before grabbing mayas hand. Spencer and Aria looked stunned.

"There's more to it," Maya said rubbing the back of Emily's hand with her thumb.

Nodding again she continued. "I came out to my mom before I left. And she didn't take it well. At all. I'm kinda glad I did it now so I can be away but I don't know. I knew she wouldn't be on board right away. But I guess I was hoping for a better reaction." Emily explained twiddling her thumbs. It was the only thing she could do to stop her eyes from watering.

"Emily I'm so sorry," Spencer said grabbing Emily's other free hand.

"If it makes it better we all here accept you and who you are. You're still the same Emily." Aria added.

"Emily we support you and it'll stay that way. And if the boys weren't looking for doughnuts they'd say the same thing." Hanna said hugging Emily. She felt bad her mom didn't take it well. She just hoped she'd come around soon.

"I told you they were in 2 not gate 22." Caleb's voice blurted breaking up the girls from their emotional moment.

"Oh shut it I could've sworn the slip that aria had said 22," Ezra retorted.

The girls looked behind them.

Caleb, Toby, and Ezra noticed the tension and their faces.

"Did we interrupt something?" Ezra asked he said awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.