Queen bee

Hanna Marin walked the school hallways with her quarterback boyfriend Sean. Heads turned her way as she and her boyfriend walked down to the cafeteria.

Hanna was used to heads turning to her. She was the queen bee at her school since Alison moved away but even then when she was here all eyes were on her.

She entered the cafeteria looking around as Sean stood there with his pals Noel khan Aria's ex-boyfriend and Ben Emily's boyfriend. They talked while she stood there awkwardly till she saw her friends. Emily fields, Aria Montgomery and Spencer Hastings.

Hanna stood there debating on whether or not she should go when Sean said something about middle school.

She definitely didn't want to be reminded of that time of her life.

"Sean I'm gonna go sit with my friends okay?" She said grabbing his arm to get his attention.

He nodded briefly in her direction not even sparing her a glance going back to his conversation. Hanna rolled her eyes and walked to her friend's table.

"Hey Han," Emily said smiling

" oh look it's my Hanna banana, " Spencer said putting a fork of salad to her mouth.

"hey, Hanna " aria said not glancing up from her phone texting something.

" I wonder who that could be?" Hanna said teasingly referring to who aria was texting.

Aria and her English teacher have been sneaking around. Aria hooked up with him in the summer and now they've been seeing each other.

Aria just blushed putting her phone on the table. " he wants to know if I want to go to the golden theater in Philly." She said with a big smile.

"You guys are going out public? Isn't that kind of risky?" Spencer said looking at her confused.

"Yeah but my parents won't be there and no one will recognize us." Aria shrugged.

"Okay yeah blah blah but what are you wearing? You can't show up looking like ms. Doubtfire!" Hanna said taking out her compact mirror and looking at her reflection.

"Well if you must know Sharpay Evans I was thinking of wearing that red dress you gave me for Christmas," Aria said rolling but smiling.

"Which one? Hannas gave us clothes and stuff as gifts for 2 years in a row now." Emily said smiling.

"Well I was thinking the red strapless dress and throwing a jacket over it," she said then looked at Hanna to see what she thought.

Aria had a bold sense of fashion and just wanted to look hot but not too flashy.

Hanna thought for a second "totally black and red are totally your colors." Hanna said putting the mirror away and looking at aria.

"I thought you said green was?" Spencer asked looking at Hanna confused.

"It is! And so is red and black! I know my stuff!" Hanna exclaimed.

Before any of the girls could reply Toby came to the table.

"Hey, Spence." He said walking over to their table smiling at Spencer before sitting down and kissing her on the cheek.