You're cute when you snore

Hanna woke up the next day after a long night of hanging out with her mom. Even though she had fun and missed spending quality time with her mom, the things she said about Caleb still annoyed her.

She looked over and almost panicked. It was 8:30, she was late for school. She stood up before she realized that it was Saturday.

Rolling her eyes she walked to her bathroom and brushed her teeth.

When she finished she went downstairs and to the kitchen. She peeked out the curtain and saw her mom's car was gone.

Furrowing her eyebrows she stepped away from the window and went to the kitchen. On the kitchen island, she saw a note.

"I'll be home on Tuesday. They switched the conference meetings. I left money on the table. Love you!

-xoxo Ashley"

Hanna nodded now putting the pieces together.

Since she was gone Caleb didn't need to hide anymore.

"Caleb!" She yelled as she walked to the basement door.

Caleb opened the door fully dressed walking out.

"How long have you been waiting for me?" Hanna asked inwardly feeling bad. She didn't want him waiting too long.

"Since 8. Force of habit." He shrugged before sitting down.

"We'll you won't need to wait for me any more till Tuesday. My mom is out for conferences so we'll have the house to ourselves." Hanna said looking in the fridge.

"Whatcha looking for?" Caleb asked curiously.

"Breakfast for you. I know you're probably hungry. Do you want eggs? Cereal? waffles? Bacon? All the above?" Hanna asked standing up and turning around to face him.

Caleb looked surprised. "Um... all of it. Except for cereal."

Hanna started to make the basic breakfast meal as they started talking.

"So I'm guessing when we tell your mom that we're dating she's not gonna be very happy is she?" Caleb asked from behind her.

Hanna shook her head. "She is. She just has to get to know you first. She doesn't know you." She said putting bacon on the pan.

"So are we never going to tell her that I lived in her basement for like a week."

"Absolutely not. This will stay between us. " Hanna said now putting eggs on the pan.

She heard Caleb stand up but she continued cooking.

Then she felt his arms wrapped around her waist as she cooked.

Hanna couldn't help the smile that bloomed on her face. "So uh how do you like your eggs?"

"Surprise me." He said grabbing the spatula and handing it to her.

She bit her lip and continued to make the food.

"You know you smell pretty good," Caleb said. His breath teased the crook of her neck.

"Caleb. If you keep doing that you're gonna distract me and I'm gonna burn your food." She giggled off the sudden lust and butterflies she was feeling.

"So what's the plan today chef?" Caleb asked.

Hanna shrugged. "I don't know. There's not really much we can do. Rosewood is a small place."

"So we stay inside?" Caleb asked.

"Yes, we stay inside. Besides they're probably gonna either invite us to a hangout or go to a party or something." Hanna said knowingly.