Reunited

Ja'Miya Pov - 

Ja'Miya Pov - 

I huffed at the sound of my alarm. Like bitch leave me alone but I still got up and did my hygiene. 

I packed Tay lunch and picked out his outfit when I was done. I went in my baby's room and saw him peacefully sleeping. These are the times I wish I could share with his father but its cool. I woke him up put him in the tub then got him dressed.

Once we where in the car I started talking to Tay about life

"Mommy can Sky come to my game so I can ask her to be my girlfriend?" 

(Sky is India's daughter they where pregnant at the same time) 

"You have to ask Auntie India when we got to the studio today okay?" 

"Yes ma'am can Mr.Sharife come ?" 

"Ill see" 

We pulled up to the school and I walked him to the door and he ran to his class room. After that I was on my way to the Auburn training faculty to run practice today

(Pretend Auburn is in Atlanta)

I checked everyone out and ran practice as I was waking to my car Sharife stopped me and asked if I was going to the game 

"Duh I have to be there😗"

"You wearing a jersey?" 

"I'm not because I know how this goes but Tay wants to know if you can come to his game Sunday?"

"Obviously lil mama" *licking lips* 

Okay well bye Rife

It was no secret that we both liked it each other but both of us were to stubborn to make a move. But I got in my truck drove home got some fruit and Gatorade for Sky,Tay,Draco,K3 and for after practice. I drove to the school and watched the boys practice football and Sky practice the cheers. 

I got them in the car after and gave them their snacks and made my way to the studio. While I was parking I got a text for India, Asian,Jania who are both pregnate so I thought it was about food and disregarded it.