10

JaMiya Pov

⏩2 YEARS LATER⏩

Alot has changed in the pass 2 years. Lontrell is back with Kianti and they live in Atlanta. My brothers and I moved to Houston and so did Scarr and Foog came as well. 

Foog , Scarr, Enchanting and K made 1017 Old School and are still signed while Lontrell is still with The New 1017.  I am an OBGYN along with Coca and Ginger. 

Alyssa and I are still friends but not as well as before because while under the influence she slept with Lontrell. I was more upset with him though cause he was completely sober.

Lontrell doesn't see his children any more cause he chose not to. Rumor has it he and Kianti are engaded and im happy for them.  

Scarr and Ginger are expecting and married she is 5 months and 2 week while my boyfriend Ben (NBA Ben10) and I are also expecting and engaged. I am 5 months and 1 week.

We (Ginger, Coca,Jamiya) work in the hospital together. Due to the fact that we worked in the ER in the begining we work down there to but mainly the maternity ward. 

Right now I'm in the lunch room with Ginger and my boss  Keisha who is also my step mom discussing our bed rest and labor plans since where both each others doctor. 

Ben is bringing Lakeyah and Scarr is bringing Tay so that we can all go to lunch to discuss baby shower and gender reveal ideas so I have to finish this one appointment.

Its going to be the four of us since Coca needs to learn do a sonogram and Keisha is overviewing me and Ginger.

When I walk in my heart starts to hurt and it seems like my saliva is stuck in my mouth. I snapped out of my daze when Ginger's big pregnant ass bumped into me and we all walk in .

While there jaw is dropped with a shocked expression on their face while I kept my "black momma in public" smile on.

I started asking the regular questions while I could feel Lontrell staring at me. It was kinda awkward tho.

Oop look at the time your husbands amd children are here imma go get them~ Coca

Your married~ Lontrell

Naw I'm in engaged and she's married to Scarr

Well Ms.Williams it look like you are around 5 months like I am so you should be due around June 31 and July - I got cut off buy everyone entering the room while Tay mugged Lontrell and Lontrell mugged Ben who was playing with Lakeyah. 

Wassup Cousinn let me introduce every one this is Ginger my pregnant wife , this is Zoie Coca's husband and Ben JaMia  babyfather ~ Scarr

They just mugged while Lakeyah was trying to talk to Ben while everyone else was mugging. 

Okay Ms.Williams it looks like your having a ... Um Keisha can you look at this theres a vaginal area and you know area. 

"umm well umm lets do a blood test and sonogram to see if that's correct"

⏩After test⏩

Okay so it is correct that the fetus merged together. Also it looks as Mr.Willams is only the father to the little girl. Also there was Heroin and Crack found in your system.

(Idk if that is possible so don't come for me if it isn't pls)

Dada we go eat eat ~ Keyah

Yeah lil mama we can got eat ~ Ben

With that Scarr and Ben walked out with Lakeyah to go to the car.I started to pack up since Keisha was gonna take over the appointment

Well Uncle Zoie I know what can be said on Messy Monday 

Tell me friend ~ Zoie

If it ain't about me The deadbeat Pooh Shiesty is having half of a baby 

I-friend ~Zoie

TAY! Get out ~ me 

After that we all walked out getting in our cars to go get lunch.

Twitter 

PoohShiesty- how you gonna have MY child call another nigga dada?

ItsJamiya- The same child you haven't seem in 2 years or the same child you barley ever saw when you where in the same state?