8

Jamiya Pov

December 20

Every since Thanksgiving I've been closed off. I deactivated my socials due to the hate I was getting. Ive been working and only worrying about my kids.

Lontrell still sees Lakeyah and Tay but I don't see him. Ms.London picks them up from my house spends time with them then brings them to Lontrell.

Today he asked me to met up with him and Kianti to talk about the Holidays. I honestly don't want to go but since I'm supposed to be "mature" I am. 

With Alyssa being out of town I have gotten closer to my friend Coca (he's gay in the story but he's played by her current boyfriend) so imma bring him for moral support since I have and idea on how this will go.

I got dressed in a matching brown sweat suit and fazos with my natural curly hair out. I got on my bog body Benz and drove to Coca's house to pick him up.

After I picked him up I drove to the park we were supposed to be meeting at and went to the table they both were seated at.

I didn't introduce Coca because Lontrell and Coca already knew each other and  Kianti yeah.

Okay I'm here what were gonna do is they'll eat breakfast and open presents with me then go with you. Easy are we done

Why you have to be bitter like be happy for us you mad he don't want you. Imma having his kid move on

After she said that Coca and I busted out laughing cause it obviously she ain't tell him the truth.Let me tell you what happened. 

*flashback December 1*

Girl come her you baby daddy baby momma in her getting a DNA teat

Here I come

Coca and I stood bye the door listening. I know what ur thinking isn't that against code. Well know cause Coca was going to be doing the abortion if she chose to get one and thats my teacher.

( she decided to be a  ER nurse instead of athletic nurse buts she's still qualified)

"What do you mean its not Mr.Williams child I turkey basted him"

Well hes not the father I'm sorry

"I getting an abortion but I need the ultrasound pictures"

Ma'am your to far along to get an abortion. Because your 4 months you have to go full term.

Damn this bitch 4 months ain't the kid kicking Coca?

Also Ma'am there twins so I have to up your vitamins prescription

"Whatever🙄" 

Before the door could open me and Coca ran from the door and saw her pop a perc and stab her self in the stomuch. 

*Flashback over*

She got a guilty look on her face ask Coca showed him the video of what happened at the hospital.

She stormed off angrily mutter things under her breathe as Lontrell stared at me in shock.

Well I got to go we have work/school in an hour and I need to change and get food. What I said about Christmas is still happening just let me know what time you would like them.

With that I walked away from the table with Coca walking behind me.

We went to his apartment to change since I have some scrubs there and got Cook out them went to the hospital. 

After I clocked in I was reading over my assignment my teacher gave me when the police and emt rushed in with two people one struggling to breathe and one walking smirking at me. 

I didn't get a good look at the female that was smirking since I had to help the gunshot victim. 

I got in there and saw it was lontrell I was able to get the bullets out and sedate, put him on a ventilator to help him breathe. 

Once I was done I saw the girl was Kianti. I helped stiched her up making sure to hurt her than they took her off to county.

I went back to Lontrells room to check on him and talk to him since he couldn't reply.

"Lontrell you have know idea how much you've hurt me. I know you say you'll never purposely hurt me and I sorta believe you. When I had Tay you weren't there you where doing whatever a teen does. When I had Lakeyah you where with Kianti. You've always choose her over me and your kids. I don't blame you either she's you first love but you where mine. I can't be like Peter,Amina and Tara you always will choose her not me. I will always have love for you but intell you change your strictly the father of my kids. No more where locked in no more oh ill sleep here and pretend to be a family but go home and fuck Kianti. Its just imma gonna see my kids and fuck whoever just not the mother of my kids. I love you"