6

Nobody Pov -

Same night 

 (This most likely gonna be weird this my first scene I've written so just bare with me pls💙)

As Lontrell realized she was crying he got up slowly and looked at her taking in all her beauty. 

Slowly lowering his face towards hers as she did the same and met his lips half way starting a deep passionate kiss.

With one hand wrapped loosly around her neck while the other was rubbing down the side of her body finding there way to her clit rubbing it slowly while fingering her.

As she got on top slowly kissing down his neck and stomach making her way to his short and pulling them causing his large, hard dick to pop out.

Pressing her thumb and lowering her head she starts to deep throating him. As he came he pulled her back up handcuffing her wrist together.

He smirked pulling of her soaking underwear tearing pulling up her oversized shirt as he kissed her thighs. He pushes 3 fingers inside kissing her cilt causing her to squirm.

"Aw, Baby stay still till I'm done,okay?" He curved his inside her causing her to moan loudly. It didn't matter since the kids where on the third floor while she was on the second.

"Shut up JaMiya I ain't ask you to speak, you know the rules" He took his shirt off positioning her arms so they where over around his neck so she couldn't move. "Now look who can't move 😏"

He pulled he closer aligning his tip with entrance. Fastly slamming all 11 inches in her quickly pulling out causing her to mug him.

"Trelll put it back in please" sucking on his neck as he thrust in and out of her. "What's my name" 

"Lontrell Denell Williams Jr" 

"Naw shorty your wrong what's my name imma ask one more time" he asked flipping her over and arching her back. "Nigga I just told you"

He slid in her causing her to moan and him to speed up adding his full self ever time. "FUC-K I-ITS DADDY SLOW DOWN" she yelled attempting to move feeling a warm and tingling sensation in her stomach.

"Fuck your close aren't you?, Hold it alright you lil hoe so we cam do it together" She nodded slowly as he hit her spot repeatedly.

"Go ahead Miya"She let a small scream as she released on his dick. He continued to thrust in and out of her through their climaxs. He pulled out quickly busting on her back.

He went to get a warm wash cloth and close for her. He  cleaned her off and uncuffed her. Helping her put his boxers and a shirts before she fell asleep. 

Now he was the one staring at the ceiling while she laid on him. He realised she was the love of his life but things he's said and done to her has her trust and heart even more fucked but they where forever Locked In.

Sorry if it was bad it will get better most likely💙