2

JaMiya's Pic

JaMiya's Pic

I woke up this morning from the sound of banging on my door. I honestly thought it was 12 so I woke everyone up ( Mulatto, Scarr, Kentrell, Von,Loaded,Key) and went down stairs. I opened the door with my black momma smile on to only to see a crying Tay, tired Lontrell and his smirking female friend.

Why tf you banging on my mf door 90% of us  have a criminal record and you banging like mf 12. Why the fuck is my son crying.

"good morning to you to babymama" 

Lontrell and his female friend started to walk in but Tay's crying woke Sky up and so here she come running down my mf stairs all loud and shit

"Why my husband crying? Bae why you crying"

She went to hug him but he jumped back when she touched his back. Latto pulled his shirt up to see a big ass belt bruise on his back.Latto and Sky took Tay upstairs and I took that as the chance to run up on Kianti.

Before I could get the chance to stomp her out Scarr pulled me off her and hugged me so I couldn't run up again. 

"How you know she hit him"

My son don't cry and  look at Shiesty he ain't got any bruise and Tay fight guys he don't like hitting girls. Second Shiesty hit way to hard for the bruise to be red and not swollen  and he hits with his hands not belts. Also he is in sweat pants yes Shiesty wears jeans to bed but he don't wear belts when he sleep cause he tried to jump a fence running from 12 and the belt got stuck and he got locked up.

I ran up and punched her in her jaw and eye causing her to stumble back. She feel straight to the ground giving me and advantage to get on top of her and send punches to her head. Once again Scarr long dimple chin ass pulled me of her.

After that I broke down ion let nobody around my son and he still got hurt all because I let my dreams of him having a father son relationship get to my head.

Kentrell and Von are just staring at me till Loaded speaks up 

" A. Why you wearing a chain while sleeping in lingerie and B. Is you making game day breakfast before we leave C.Wtf on your criminal record?"

Yeah hold on lemme got check on MY child and get ready then ill cook. 

Sky can you and Tay get dressed pleased and do your hygiene?

"Yes ma'am"

We all got dressed and I made breakfast and everyone ate together but I was ignoring Lontrell and his female friend while Sky and Latto where throwing small jabs at her. When she finally caught on she tried to hop up causing me to stand up as well. 

Before I could get to her my phone rang

                        Rife🌼💙

"You still coming to my game?"

I have to I'm the doctor for today 

"Okay can I ride with you to Tays game cause ion feel like riding with Omar?"

Thats fine I got Sky and Latto coming to tho so ill take my Rover so we can have space

"I mean Omar kinda wants to see Latto so they could ride together.."

*That's fine I can ride with my boo* Latto

Okay ill see you there than 

" Wait what time is your dance competition tomorrow "

5:30 why?

"Te'a and Imani want to come if thats okay with you"

That's fine ill see you later boo

"Boo I'm your boo now okay but ill see you soon "

Okay bye😂

*Wait size are you and Omar's shoe sizes* Later

"imma 13 and Omar is an 11.5 but I got to go"

    ****END OF CONVO****

"Girl you know what they say"

Big feet big meat😂😂

We finished eating and everyone but Latto , Lontrell, Kianti left. 

Why are you still here Shiesty

"We're coming with you and then he's coming with me" 

Tay you want them to come with us then go with him? 

No thank you I have a game and you have one tomorrow so I have to show up and a show out i don't need industry girls running my day

See he doesn't want you to come and he's not aloud around her. So no you can go on about your day. Tomorrow pick him up from my house bring him to lunch and then bring him back if you would like. 

"Ill see what I can do"

Whatever come on kids we gonna take the lambo today🙄

We hopped in the lamb i didn't pull off in till Lontrell did then we made it to his game.

We all sat court side during half time the Coppers came and said hi. Imani and Ta'e took Sky and Tay to get food. Latto and Omar where sucking each others faces off while I just sat on Sharife's lap watch a movie with him on Netflix since none of the players needed help.

After the game we went to That's game they ended up winning as well so we went to Dave and Busters and played for about an hours. Latto and Sharife went with Omar so I took the now sleeping kids home and put them to bed.