13

JaMiya Pov

July 4th (BIG time skip she was in a coma)

(I know Ben has 2 boys in real life but since there's not a lot of pictures of them I'm only gonna use them sometimes)

I woke up seeing everyone(Zoie,Scarr,Key,Ginger her step mom and dad ) sitting next to me except Tay and Keyah. I pep Ben mugging Alyssa and her hair fucked up but imma sit back and observe.

When I reach up I realize I'm still pregnant and very thirsty. I grab the water drink some then through it on everybody else. Then mf hopped up like roaches drowning in raid.

They all mugged each other trying figure out who soaked them. I start to feel contractions there not bad but there not wonderful either.

"Is y'all bitches gonna sit and mug each other or help me with my contractions? Matter fact Ginger where the babies ?"

My best bitch your woke damn you look fine

You back yeah 😒~Alyssa

Alyssa you can leave I don't need you here I'm want to have my children then go to sleep and maybe eat

Hi Ms.Mims you are 10 cm lets start pushing

20 minutes later....

Okay honey just one more we see her head

***Pushing***

She's out  you have to beautiful babies!

Do you know there names?

Tru Jay Fields and Amour Jaylah Fields 

Them some ugly names I hear Alyssa attempt to mutter under her breath.

Girl what's you problem like damn is you mad imma alive or some shit cause this ain't it. I could say some real foul as shit right now bout you but I won't saying shit so shut up.

Bitch be quiet yo dumbass ain't on shit you fake ass fuck. Every thing real on me cause imma real ass person

Bitch A. Your coochie and ass fake, my body 100℅ nine and B. If you so real why you worried about what's fake. 

(Everyone left the room except Ben and Alyssa)

Girl bye you sleeping with a nigga who is buddy buddy with the person responsible for your brothers death. You baby daddy had a girl when your first and second child where conceived stop it you fake and a hoe. And on top of that you stupid like bitch once I slept with your first baby daddy you thought I wasn't gonna sleep with the other 😂😂

Girl boo hoo I already knew that and think what you want cause you wasn't shit after Omar left yo cheating  wanna be grimey ass. And since you have so much time to be fucking my niggas maybe you should spend time getting custody or even visitation to your child stupid.

While all this was happening been stupid cheating fine ass was looking guilty which made me know it was very much true. Sometimes I wish I could go back and never too to Memphis never woulda met Alyssa and Lontrell but I love my kids so I don't know. 

Y'all both can leave and have a good life together cause I don't need a nigga nor bitch for anything matter fact Benjamin you can keep MY house that I paid for me and my kids will be gone by next week. 

Come on bae let her have her kids that's all she has anyways then you can help me pack so I can move in 

Not to my surprise he got up and was gonna walk with her but I stopped to give him his ring back 

You may be asking why he can have my house well its cause i was planning to move up to LA with Your,Coca,Ginger and Scarr anyway. Then is the only people I have a bond with now and we all already have a big ass mansion up there that we was planning on sharing.