1

Lontrell Williams

Lontrell Williams

After Miya left I tried to bond with DaVontay but every time I tried Ki would need something or he would run off. Eventually Kianti left and I was able to get his attention I brought him to Wal-Mart to get toys for my house and then to Six Flags. 

I learned a lot about my son. He loves his mom and my mom,hates the opps, plays football. I just Miya woulda told me she was pregnant. Instead of having to accidentally find out from my momma.

Miya was special to me, she loved me with everything and so did I.  I knew I had a girl Kianti at the time but her being 6 years older than me made it hars for us to connect. Miya understood me and wanted me to do something with my life.

When I got back to my house I put lil mans pajamas that was in his bag on him and was getting ready to make ramen in the microwave when he started talking to me.

" Why you making noodles in the microwave "

Cause I can

"Well that's gross so imma text my momma to bring me some Alfredo or salad bye"

Wait ill cook what you want lil man ?

"First off lontrell aint nothing over here little and don't be disrespectful because aint you the same nigga named after a fat bear? Second I would like a cheese burger with onion rings in it no tomatos with a water since I can't have juice after 6 and please hurry my bed time is 9:45 and i have a game tommrow please "

Okay ill make you that if you say sorry and stop calling me Lontrell I'm your father and I'm sorry I wasn't there but you still need to respect me

"Uncle Von and Tooka gonna be best friends before I apologize to you. So Imma go a head and call my Lolo and tell her you starving me"

Your Lolo ain't on shit she probably a fat ugly bitch

" Bet that up then😈"

He ran back to the living room and came back on FaceTime. I didn't recognize the voice till I saw her face and it was my momma. This lil nigga told her everything I said and then she cussed me out. DaVontay called Scarr and asked him to bring him some food. 

30 minutes later...

Scarr and Ki pulled up. Scarr and Tay went and at in the guest room while Ki just stood there mugging me and walked to my room. I ain't really care cause I knew she was fucking Lil Migo. She came in and started yelling

" how you know thats your kid" 

" that kid looks nothing like you"

"why you ignoring me"

When I ain't answer her she back handed me. Ngl that shit ain't hurt at all Miya hits way harder.

I slammed her on my bed and pulled her ugly ass dress up. Of course this hoe aint have underwear on so I do into her semi-hairy pussy 

I lightly blew on her cilt as she moaned loudly. Usually that shit woulda got me hard but it didn't 🤷🏽‍♀️

 I started going in on her. I put my tongue into her ain't gonna lie that shit tasted like old back woods. I kept going till she came.  I was gonna finish till i saw that it was green and blueish. 

I got up a wrapped my hands around her throat semi tight

You gonna stop being disrespectful?

"mmmh"

What use your words?

"Yes daddy" 

Good now go to bed

After she feel asleep I went and brushed my teeth for like an hour and went to check on lil man. He was sleep on the bed and Scarr was gone I guess he left so I went and sat on the deck thinking about JaMiya.

Why she just leave?

What she talking bout my not wanting to see my son?

Why she ain't name him after me?

Do she every think about me ?

Why that little boy so god damn mean to me?

At this point my head was hurting I smoked and tried to call JaMiya but I was blocked I settled for reading our old messages. But as I was scrolling up after ultrasound pictures that I never saw I got to some text that I know for a fact I ain't send cause I ain't know she was pregnant. 

It was from the day she said she was pregnant. It was some bullshit saying "figure it out on your own" I read the date and I was picking up Ki that day from the airport. So who sent them messages?

Who y'all think sent them messages?

That head scene wasn't the best ik but imma make it more detailed in the future I was in class so I was rushing.💜🌺