12

JaMiya POV 

Febuarary 8

(6 days before Tay's birthday)

I'm supposed to be picking up my wedding dress today. Ever since the gender reveal Ive felt like some one was watching me. Imma gangsta bitch but I got kids,so I let Ben take over wedding planning which he gladly did.

I know this may sound stupid but I fired all my security except Big Charlie and Richard. But today is Big Charlie's day off so right now I'm grocery shopping I've had fans come up to me but one caught my eye. 

He looked oddly familiar and was mugging me while the girl he was "lovingly" holding on to look scared and worried. He pushed her towards me and she tried to hide her scared expression.

Listen sweetheart I know your scared what's wrong

" Jay works for him,he wasn't always mean and abusive I was supposed to ask where you gonna be performimg tonight but I wanted to warn you since your pregnant as well"

Thank you sweetie tell him I am performing and meet me in the bathroom in 20 minutes

With that she walked off and it dawned on me who Jay was he's my brothers opps and Lontrells "friend". So I automatically knew who him was. I wasn't gonna tell anyone tho cause I don't want anyone hurt.

I got the rest of the foods of my grocery list and some weird foods like cheeto mac and cheese I was gonna us for a YouTube video. I went to self checkout and brought my bags to the car and went to go meet the girl in the bathroom. 

I gave her 10k cash as i was walking out i seen Richard and Jay buddy buddy. I ran back in the store and gave the girl which I learned her name is Jordan my car keys and let her keep the groceries. I hopped in the security truck and drove off without Richard.

When I got on the highway I noticed a semi truck following me. I exited the highway on to a gravel backroad noticing the truck was still following me. As I sped up I said a short prayer and slammed on my breaks causing the truck to slam into me and everything go black and my head to feel fuzzy.

....4 days later....

(2 days before Tay's birthday)

I was woken up by hot water thrown on me. I tried to jump and gasp but my left arm was chained and my right arm was obviously broken. I ready to cuss out whoever chained me up and throw water on me I heard cries and laughs. I turned my aching neck to see a chained up Jordan with a knife in her stomach where her babies heart would be. 

I looked to see who was laughing only to see the mator built bitch with his dumbass ski mask on like nigga I know it's your higher than a cloud walking stick built motherfucker. 

Tf is you laughing for Lontrell you kidnapped me days before your sons birthday, killed someone's child all for what I won't date your dumb ass. Nigga your stupid and jealousy. YOU denied both your children for a female who is having half your child. YOU disrespected me multiple times and put your hands on me.So me not wanting to be with you is only YOUR fault.

He walked over to me and started sending hard blows to my head and legs purposely missing my stomach. I kicked him in his stomach and legs.

"You gonna stop being disrespectful bae"

Bitch I'm not your bae you dumb wanna be bowlegged bitch and are you dumb being stupid?

"Whatever don't also for shit "

Never have and never will

The next day 

(1 day till that's birthday)

As the beatings went on every hours I realized two things...

1. I was starving

2.My bracelet

The bracelet was ugly asf but I was a track when I told Ben I was paranoid he got it. It was supposed to look like a kid made it but when you held down the red charm for a minute it would send my location to the police and Ben.

As I pressed the charm and hearing the beep to indicate me to let go I felt myself getting dizzy and my eyes slowly coming.

I hope helps comes........

Go thank @EllaXIzy for me right quick and check out their books Izy gave me the kid well adultnapped idea. Bye babes💙✌🏽