4

JaMiya Pov-

JaMiya Pov-

May 7th 2020 11:30 am

I am currently in labor so is Alyssa. Us being bestfriends we were the people we allowed in the delivery room because of covid. Tay is also in the room trying to help in anyway he can and Ms. London and Omar are on their way. 

Tay cant wait to be a brother like I think he's more excited then I am. Alyssa is also having a boy so that made him happier. 

15 minutes later...

We are both getting ready to push while Tay is holding both of our hands. Alyssa gave birth first at 12:01 and I'm still pushing

"One more push sweetie"

I can't it hurts I can-

Before I could finish Lontrell, Ms.London, My womb carrier and Omar , India busted in. Tay being my son said

"Op Momma push we got the deadbeat and Wanna Be momma in here come on Momma I love you and you have to do this. I'll by you an island and stop threating the deadbeat"

I pushed one last time and my baby was born she was beautiful. When it came time to cut the cord Lontrell got up but Tay beat him to it.

"I'm cutting the cord you wasn't here and I'm naming my God Brother and Sister so back up sir"

Tay whats the babies' names 

"Okay so Gommy (God Mommy) your sons name is Cingston Jamiya Cooper and Mommy my sisters name is Lakeyah Alyssa Mims"

''Why she can't have my last name"

"Because she's my sister your lucky I ain't kick both of you out I heard the things you said to my mommy and for you wanna be grandma I've seen the bruises you gave to my mom" 

Lontrell and my "mom" left after that I was hoping they ain't come back but my luck wasn't working. Lontrell came back with Kianti. I was beyond mad cause when the pregnancy rumors came out she claimed she was pregnant but I kilt her child. So I had to force Pooh to clear it up and then she caused a scene at Tay's party.

Ms.London kicked her out and helped me and Alyssa get our things to leave and go back  to my house. 

1 day later...

I woke up to my phone blowing up. I checked then went to check on Lakeyah and Tay seeing they where sleeping I went back and checked my phone.

Twitter-

@ ItsKianti 🌈

I love my baby she's so beautiful

@PoohShiesty🐍

@ItsKianti drop your maternity pics cause I only got one female pregnant.