9

Jamiya Pov-

December 24

Today was Christmas Eve nobody was in the spirit for the holidays though. I never cared about the holidays so it was either Pooh or Tay wanting to celebrate that got me to do it. 

With Lontrell being in the hospital Tay has been clingy and mean asf to people other than Latto, Cingston, Coca,Lakeyah and me. Lakeyah noticed since all she does is sleep and eat with Lontrell. 

A couple days of Trell being in the hospital I was able to remove the ventilator but, he feel into a coma and has been in a coma every since which is when I stopped bring Tay to see him. 

Kianti was charged for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. The nurses on staff when they came in which was Me,Coca, Ginger HAVE to testify in court 🙄 (April is Coca's twin sister)

Right now I'm putting gifts under our Charlie Brown Christmas tree. The house isn't decorated at all and we didn't take family Christmas pictures so its just the tree and art the kids made in school for the holidays.

The kids are sleep and the little amount of food I am making for tomorrow is cooking or cooling off. I made a small ham , mac and chesse, collard greens and and apple pecan pie. 

My phone starts to ring loudly causing me to run to the kitchen and hit my head on the counter.

                    Coca🙄🍫

Hey girl come get your baby daddy 

        What?

Girl he's up and been evaluated you have to come get him like an hour ago

Why you aint call me an hour ago 

I was getting some dick bitch damn 

From who bitch

Dr.Robinson

Ain't he married and I'm on my way you go to stitch me up

He don't wear a ring and told me not to worry bout it and what tf you did

I hit my head and my eye brow is bleeding

Okay see you soon hoe

Okay be safe slut

You to 

I turned the food off and put the kids in the car not waking them up. I drove to the hospital and sent April out to sit with them. 

After Coca stitched my eyebrow I went to get shiesty from his room and got him. I textes Ms.London to let her no that I picked him up from the hospital. He was knocked out to so I had to use my mommy muscles and put him in my truck.

When we got home I put the kids in my bed and tried to wake Lontrell up. key word tried that mater looking mf wouldn't wake up so I poured water on him.

He jumped up and cracked my sunroof. Yes I said it this hard head mator face tight pant wearing mf broke my sunroof.

Nigga get out my mf truck

Its not my fault I get it fixed tho

Get out my face and go lay with your kids Lontrell

I heard what you said when you sedated me I love you too wifeee.

I laughed and walked back in the kitchen to put the food away. I went upstairs to see that they where all spreaded all over my bed. 

I went back down stairs made Hot Cheeto pickles and went and laid in the guest room watching First 48. After  a while I felt myself being lifted off the bed and brought into my room. I snuggled into Lontrell while Tay and Keyah repositioned themselves on him.

As much as I said that I would let him back in or that we wouldn't be a couple. I was saying it more to convince myself. I have more love for Lontrell and my kids then for my self. I really wanted to be a family but I refuse to forget my worth of a guy. Im not gonna be Yaya or Amina or Tara imma be me Jamiya Keisha Golden Mims maybe one day Williams.