3

I might take Lil Loaded and King Von out of the book because I don't know. They was my favorite artist and listening to they music got me through some stuff. So it hurts to write about them when they both have passed💙

Ja'Miya pov 

Ja'Miya pov 

4 months later... 

It has been four wonderful months. Unfortunately Tay hasn't seen Lontrell since the day before his game he came over around midnight asking for Tay but since he was obviously high and drunk i wouldn't let him have him. He slept over and left before we woke up. 

My music has taken off I only realsed two songs "FDH" and "Do it ft.Mulatto". I'm graduating soon at the top of my class with Alysaa. Speaking of Latto she is 4 months  pregnant with Omar's baby. Sharife has a girlfriend now Anne doesn't really like me so we don't speak alot anymore. 

Today Tay and I are going on our annual Christmas date but we're stopping by the studio first for the first surprise. 

As we walk into the studio I see Lontrell who is no longer claiming Tay and his female friend. I try not to make eye contact but Foog being the messy person he is asked me to remix his song Molly. 

I went into the booth and did the song  then handed Ms.London and Tay their gifts. 

" How you smiling in this man stealing bitch's face after she dissed you London? " Kianti

" She ain't diss me she dissed his step heffa and wanna be ratchet can't fight dick biting sister. And its Ms.Henson to you." 

"Wait your there's a baby in your tummy I want it to be a girl so I can show her how to fight. Okay Mommy so make it a girl. "

Taybaby that's not how it works I can't just decide but you ready to got take our pictures and stuff?

"Yes lets go mommy bye deadbeat, Uncle Foog, Lolo and  Off brand version of my mom. "

(Idk if its just me but Kianti do look a lot like LightSkinKeisha🤷🏽‍♀️

"Wait Ja'Miya pls don't leave me her can me and Ms.London pls come?" Foog

Sure ion care y'all can come.

We head out to the my new Trackhawk. I got helped Tay get in then I noticed Lontrell and Kianti getting in next to Tay while Foog was getting in the very back. Ms.London sat next to me silently praying to herself causing me to mug her. 

Ms.London what you praying for😂😂

" Girl this is a whole track hawk with blue interior. I've seen you in your other cars and your a speed demon and this car ain't got a speed maximum thing." 

I aint that bad right Tay?

"I plead to the 5th just hit the gas and turn on GTA pls and thank you mommy and baby sister"

I turn on GTA like Tay asked and hit the gas. Ion know what Ms.London was talking bout speed demon cause she having fun. 

We pull up to the mall and everyone but Kianti bust out laughing.

"Ion think your baby fatherS would be happy about you doing that your putting your kids in danger in the car he bought"

First off all I bought My Lambo,My Range Rover, My Hellcat and this car on my own in cash. Second let me call my babyfather and I mean singular since I only have one.

I turned around and on the apple car play I called Lontrell.

🐍Children's "father" 🙄

 Hey Lontrell you have a problem with my driving

Nope not at all 

Oh ight

  End of conversation

See so stay in a girlfriend's place I got me and mines forever and always. 

She shrugged and rolled her eyes. Ion know why she got a problem with me like yes I did have two kids by him but this first one I aint know she existed and the second child was an accident that turned into a blessing.

After me and Tay took our pictures which Lontrell wanted to be apart of I dropped everyone off but I made Lontrell stay. I felt as if we need to have a conversation. So I sent Tay to his playroom and we talked in my office.

Umm well we have two kids now and I want them to have a father who is thier emotionally not just when he chooses to be there physically. 

Listen I'm there when I'm needed so there is mot point in this conversation 

But your not if you where they when you were needed you'd be here every day. I don't call you anything but Shiesty . But if you've noticed Tay calls you a deadbeat that don't hurt?

No cause he got it from them ghetto ass shows you watch or your hoe ass

Or the kids at school talk about their deadbeats and the ways they described their fathers match with yours. You have a child on the way why can't you step up? I was 14 with a child on the way now I'm 19 with a child on the way but look your 2 years older than me on your fuck nigga shit. You love to talk about how your dad wasnt there when you needed him do you want Tay to be like you?

No I hope my child doesn't end up like you you say you got rapped theres no way you got rapped two times especially at 5,6. You shouldn't have let it happen.

You know what I tried being cordial I tried being respectful and including you. But you don't deserve that . You know what ill get your name off of DayVontay's birth certificate and you won't be on the unborn child either. But when it comes to press you better tell them about how you doing your children wrong and only care about your "girlfriend" whos fucking your opps. Otherwise you can leave ill get you an uber.

 Naw  dont worry about it ill have my not jealous beautiful smart not trashy 27 year old girlfriend pick me up 

Okay I hope everything you work for pays off😊

After that I go check on Tay to see him passed out in my bed wearing a shirt I stole from Sharife. I crawl and bed and hold my baby tight. I started to cry when I thought about it. This was the man who I would give everything to that did me dirty. He gave me two blessing and broke my heart.