11

JaMiya POV

February  4

5 months pregnant🤰🏽💚💛

Gender Reveal (Green-Boy Yellow-Girl)

I woke up this morning next to my fiancé feeling very amazing. Today was Ginger and I's Lion King themed gender reveal. I walked down stairs to wake everyone up but they where already dresses so I went back upstairs and got dressed.

Keyah and I really want a boy but everyone else wants a girl including Ginger she wants all three of her triplets to be girls

I spray an little Cotton Candy perfume I got from target I don't care how rich I get ill forever stick with my signature scent after the we all head out to the venue. 

There where lots some people including my brothers and Ms.London and all Ben's family. My dad and his wife couldn't make it since he just had surgery. But they assured they would be at the baby shower.

I take in all the gold and green balloons and decorations. I awe at the gold flower wall that has Nala and Simba that states "Prince or Princess"

I make my rounds saying thank you and hello to everyone Including Ginger and Coca's parents. I went to go pick Lakeyah up since she looked very overwhelmed. Once we got situated I got a notification from the shade room it being a picture of Lontrell and a pregnant Kianti walking into a baby shower with my exact theme. 

I prayed that it wasnt my gender reveal and she just got an idea from me or Pinterest. As they begin playing games I get up and get more wings which is where I see Ginger. We walk back to the table together and start talking about baby names and the shade room post.

  As we (Scarr, Ben,Ginger and I) got called up to pop the balloons. I heard Lontrell and Kianti's voice and see them walking in. If its a boy green confetti and crowns will fall out while if its a girl yellow confetti and tiaras will fall out. 

Tay and Keyah bring out the 5 balloons. Keyah gives one to me,Ben,Scarr,Ginger and Tay holds the other one for Ginger.

Okay Mommy, Auntie,Uncle,Mr.Dad and TayTay when I get to the number one 👆🏽 pop the balloons. She says holding up one finger and starting the count down.

20....

5...

4...

3...

2...

1.. 

They yell as I pop my balloon yellow falls out but Green falls out of Ben's. I look at Ginger confused 

Your having twins bitch she yells smiling.

I look down at the floor and she's having 2 boys and 1 girl which I already knew. Everyone started to clear out and leave.

I really tried ignoring Lontrell's presence which wasnt easy with the dangers he was sending me. I saw Kianti walking up to me up which I ignored and finished picking up trash.

"I was wondering if we could speak JaMiya " she asked dryly. I nodded and signaled for her to sit down im the bench as I sat next to her. " I want to apologize for my actions towards you we got off on the wrong foot it wasn't your fault at the end of the day you where a child and didn't owe me any loyalty my boyfriend does so I hope we could start over."

"That would be nice Kianti" I replied keeping it short not only because I didn't care and she was trying to throw shade in that phony ass apology. " Well if youll excuse me i have to run to the rest room " I put thebag against the wall and wobbled to the bathroom. 

After going to the bathroom I brought the kids out to the sprinter just to see Lontrell and Ben arguing. 

"Nigga you got my kids calling you dad and shit back tf off pussy nigga" Lontrell yelled getting in his face

"Nigga I ain't a pussy ill blow yo shit back and I didn't tell them to call me dad and I'm gonna be here forever I'm her fiancé and baby father" Ben replied calmly pushing him back 

See that calmness scared me so I got out the sprinter with Scarr to separate them while Ginger stayed in the car with the kids.

I brought Ben to the car while Kd cracked jokes and Scarr brought Lontrell to his car. Scarr got back in and Montana drove off.