7

JaMiya Pov

JaMiya Pov

Thanksgiving-

"I'm Pregnant"  where the words that wouldn't leave my mind. As a much as I tried to forget them and relax I couldn't.

Before i tell you about today let me give you some background. Lontrell's step mom and step sister hate me because my dad didn't want to fuck her. His other family members love me though. 

Lontrell's step sister Diamond pulled up to my apartment that I had in Chicago with Tooka and tried to fight me that was the day my brother Von killed Tooka and I fought her. I was still pregnant at the time but she ran to 12 and said I assaulted her. 1hr in of me being in custody I was realsed since they where both on my property and Von didn't get charged since it was "self defense" of a pregnant lady. 

I gave birth the same day  to a premature Tay he had breathing complications and hearing complications due to the stress. Lontrell's father made them apologize but his Stepmom Ruby spit on him so there's a problem between me and them two.

After Lontrell and I had sex he's been here everyday and when he's not he's at the studio with his friends since I won't let him bring Tay. 

But anyways Lontrell asked me to host Thanksgiving and if i was nice during the DINNER he would fly me out to Barbados alone. 

I cooked everything type of soul Thanksgiving food I could think of to impress his step mom idek why tho.

I made turkey,ham,fried chicken, mashed potatos,gravy,collard greens,corn bread, mac and cheese, Candied yams,stuffing and Peach cobbler, apple pecan pie.

(If you haven't had apple pecan pie you need to its so so good)

I got Keyah (Lakeyah) and Tay dressed and cleaned up then I hoped in the shower and got dressed.

Everyone was coming including Ari,MoneyBagg Yo, Foogiano, Gucci Mane,Latto,Cingston, Durk,India, Sky,Willow,Keisha Kior, Ice, K3,Draco and my brothers .

Once everyone arrived we sat down and said grace. Ruby and Diamond and Kianti where sitting across from me and lontrell mugging. 

I dont even know why she's here her and Lontrell broke up after her relationship with Lil Migo got exposed.

The kids had there own section of the table they where coloring on the paper table cloth I got while Ruby was trying to get a reaction from me.

So I see you trapped my Son again..

I didn't trap him when he was 16 he was just a high schooler that sold drugs and now I have my own brand of clothes, imma a competive dancer, I sing and rap and I'm in school to become an athletic nurse so there would be no reason to trap him.

 Yeah I actually trapped her 

Yeah well its not like you paid for anything we all now your dad and brothers did with there rapper checks..

I paid for this all on my own because I was doing many things to have a flow of income I saved up and the only thing my dad and brothers EVER paid for was the stuff THEY wanted here.

Whatever cause your just a home wrecking hood rat  who made it buy living off others in the music industry..

No offense but your married to some one in the music industry and you only came around after Mr.Williams was up and you tried to sleep with my father.  Weren't you Mr.William's side piece so home wrecking who? I might be a hood rat but to be a hood rat I graduated high school as a valedictory,I got into college with a full ride scholarship, have my own athletic clothing brand and on my way to being so much more so when your not just a messy half ass house wife let me know. And Lontrell fuck the Barbados trip I tried being nice.

Bye then everyone was looking at me amazed but they where still mugging intell Tay spoke up and Sky spoke up. 

Ms.Ma'am I don't know you but you seem to have beef with my mommy and from what I cwan see your starting stuff so leave her alone. She got up early to impress YOU when she didn't have to. Im start and athletic and my wife agrees. My sister is the beautiful and smart just like my mom and you look like an mushroom so leave her alone. I'm Mr.Pooh the Stick Dude Jr ill have your own husband slime you out.

That's on period no blood tell em husband

We all ate in silence till DJ (Moneybagg Yo) asked if I wanted to race my hellcat to his lambo

I grabbed Lakeyah and Tay and put them with in my track hawk with Shiesty will everyone got in there own cars and I drove my hellcat to the track.

I ended up winning which means his lambo is now mine. Kianti said she wanted to race if I won i could have his car and if she won I had to fight her and leave out of Lontrell's life.

Cuh we NOT together that's my babymom she not goi-

Naw it's cool lets race

I ended up winning. I didn't want Lontrell's car cause I bought it for him so I ran up punching her dead in the eye. We started fighting she was scratchingon my face while I was still punching her in her face. 

I heard a car pull up and my hair being tugged back but seconds later I felt my hair being let go. I continued to punch her hoping she'd let go of my hair but she didn't so I punch her directly in her throat causing her to let me go and I was able to get up and seen Lontrell, Key, Kentrell, Dashawn, Von and my dad jumping Lil Amigo.

I was getting ready to stomp her stomach but her words caught me and everyone else off guard. 

"Wait I'm pregnant"

The boys stopped fighting and watched me for my next move. All I did tho was grab Keyah since Tay wanted to have a sleep over with Sky and leave. 

When I got home I put a sleeping Lakeyah in her crib after changing her diaper. I changer the code to the garage and my door so nobody could get in. 

I got in the shower a busted out crying. I don't know why but those three words hurt my heart. After and 1 I got out, got dressed and went on my balcony and smoked. 

My phone was blowing up I responded to everyone in the family group chat leaving Lontrell on read. I wasn't upset with him I was upset with my self. I allowed my self to think he cared and loved me. 

I sat out there till midnight smoking and fell asleep....