5

JaMiya Pov

JaMiya Pov

4 months later.....

Right now I'm on my way to Dekalb County Jail Ill tell you why...

(Idk if I mentioned this but they all live in  Atlanta now )

For the past couple of days Lontrell has been coming over to bother me. I don't care because once Tay gets home he helps with him and Lakeyah but on my off days when I'm supposed to be RELAXING he comes a stresses me out.

Today I didn't have anything to do except Draft practice for school so Latto came over I told her about it so web decided to prank this mator built mf.

I set the camera up and we found the male moaning sound on YouTube. She went locked the door while I layed out a set of underwear and bra down stairs and a pair of Jordan's I bought for him yesterday by my door. 

I heard him pull in so we ran upstairs and started the video on full blast. I heard him unlock the door and run upstairs. He started banging on the door while Latto went out my closet door to get Cingston and Lakeyah

He busted down the door and grabbed me. He ain't even realize nobody else was there. But anyway I ran down stairs to go to the bus stop for Tay since he had therapy today. When I made it out there we started fighting. 

He was getting some good ass hits in thankfully he wasn't hitting my face I flipped us over and sent one good ass hit to his eye which made him stop. I got up a dusted myself off I ran to the bus stop with Lontrell  shooting at me. 

When I grabbed Tay a built lightly grazed my arm but the bullets stopped. When I started to walk back the house I saw a swarm of police cars around my house with my neighbors outside. Latto had pulled up and put Tay in the car and came to talk to me.

"Imma take him to therapy ill text when its over boo"

Thank you and ill cash app you for gas baby

"You good you don't have to"

Before you call my child weak he's not. Yes he's been around guns and heard gunshots but never that close and because of the closeness it hurt his ears Hyperacusis 

(What is sensitivity to sound? Hyperacusis is the medical term for sensitivity to sounds.)

Due to the fact that I had the majority of bruises and the bullet casing where all over the street and I was shot and refused to talk the arrested him on Domestic Violence, Public Disturbance. 

Once they police drove off the EMTs helped me my neighbor came up wearing booty shorts and a see through bra.

"You okay😏" 

That annoying ass smirk really pissed me off. This white saggy tittie, dick biting ass bitch has always been a problem with her gold digging,groupie ass. Key pays her mortgage so she'll leave me alone but I guess that's not gonna happen anymore. 

Before I could reply this beautiful black EMT replied for me

"Ma'am you have to move she is getting treatment and your smell is making it hard to work"

I busted out laughing after she walked away with a scoff. Once they where done stitching me up they left and I went to clean up. 

1hr later...

I was staring to feel guilty so I decided to bail Long tell out and make dinner since this was supposed to be a teaching moment but ended terribly. Also my neighbor got locked up on fraud it turns out after Key found out that she came over he canceled all the checks and said they where fraudulent. 

But I put on a sweat shirt and yoga pants and got in my jeep since I had to pick up Tay and Keyah after I bailed Lontrell out.

Present time...

After picking everyone up we ended up just going to get Hibachi since it's Tay and Trell's favorite. Where now at home and everyone is sleeping including Lontrell who is sleeping on my stomach. 

I couldn't sleep I was just staring at the ceiling thinking. Even though we got into a fight I still enjoyed our "family" dinner. 

Every time I think I'm happy around Lontrell the disrespect things he said to me ruin it for me. I wish everything would change since I'm Locked In for 17 years 8 months.